• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2017 Registration Opens Monday February 13th!

i-QmLdVPn-L.jpg

NSXPO 2017 registration will be opening up Monday - February 13. All members will be provided the links to register via their email address they used for the club database. Both the Social and the Track HPDE registrations will go live at the same time.

Registration instructions will not be posted online until all current NSXCA members have had the opportunity to register first through the links provided in the email instructions. Please make sure this weekend to check your email at the address you provided to the NSXCA.

And please also remember that if everyone attempts to register at the exact same time when the site goes live it will be subject to a potential crash so:

1. Please be patient
2. Please don't continuously hit refresh dozens of times if not loading
3. Please don't post here, on facebook, send me emails/texts or call my cell 60 seconds after we go live that you are having difficulty registering (I won't mention any names but his initials spell R.O.G.E.R.M.A.T.L.E.S)

Finally, all registrations must be done through our website and we are unable to process telephone registrations, email registrations, snail mail registrations or paper checks. It is up to each member to ensure that they know their website login credentials and have their membership dues paid up in order to be able to register.

Last edited:
Hey Bob - I login, but after I go to either registration link it comes up to a password page, and won't take my pw...my account is still active, but does expire this month, so I'll re-up that and see if that helps...

Registration does not open until tomorrow. The password protection will be removed when we go live.

Bob why does the track application have the option of going shirtless in the paddock?

Monday is going to be crazy so once again, please be patient.

The hotel has never seen a sellout in under 72 hours but we did it and have taken some 2BR suites away from a wedding party to accommodate our members. We hit 107% capacity in under 72 hours!

Based upon another year of unprecedented interest, we anticipate registration for the actual event will be extremely heavy. We also anticipate some problems people might have trying to login, etc and it is just not humanly possible to handle everyone within minutes of a request. I have now spent 7 hours today assisting members who had priority registration based upon their hotel booking.

So............

When problems arise tomorrow (notice I say when and not "if"), keep trying and please do not immediately reach out to us (meaning me) with the issue. I will guarantee that anyone and everyone who tries, successfully or not, to register tomorrow will get registered for NSXPO 2017. It may not be until I get back from court later in the evening, but please do not panic because I will personally work with anyone and everyone who messages me to say they have a problem.

And if you do encounter difficulties, please be specific as to how far into the process you got and attach a screen shot if possible. It is also recommended that you don't try to register on your phone and you use an actual computer/laptop if available otherwise a tablet/ipad.

This will probably be the largest NSXPO we have ever held and already has broken not only NSXCA booking records but the Hotel's as well being the fastest sellout they have ever had!

As the email stated, this will be a "September to Remember!"

I did not see the track day registration when I registered. Can you still apply the discount if I register for the track day tonight?

I did not see the track day registration when I registered. Can you still apply the discount if I register for the track day tonight?

I would need to manually refund the $50 discount but please register ASAP since we already have 43 HPDE entries and we are capping novices at 30!

We are now three hours into registration (and I am exhausted!)

Current stats:

Social attendees: 164
NSXs on the Track at Road America: 60
ITRs on the Track at Road America: 31

Hotel: 122.7% of capacity

Did I mention we have only been live for three hours...........

Last edited:
The first 24 hours of NSXPO 2017 registration is in the books. We thank all of you for your patience and I believe I have now responded to and helped everyone who reached out looking for assistance with registering.

We are pleased to report that in the first 24 hours we processed:

1. 191 Social registrations
2. 71 NSX track registrations
3. Over $100,000 in fees accounted for
4. We sold 128.5% of our allotted rooms at the host hotel, The Osthoff (a big THANK YOU to Angela and Megan who over the weekend worked with us to continuously find additional rooms in case you mathletes ask how we could sell 28.5% more rooms than we had..........)

And that is in just the first 24 hours!

Our track event at Road America now has well over 100 student cars including the ITRs who will be joining us for the track. We will have dedicated Novice run groups each for NSXs and ITRs. For those who are unfamiliar with the daunting financial task of renting a track like Road America for two days for use for our members of the NSXCA, we had to pay $42,000 just for the track and insurance! Then we had to offer a discounted pricing package for our NSXCA members attending NSXPO so they would receive a benefit of being a club member and then hope our sponsors would "cover" anticipated losses. And that is without knowing what type of turnout to expect!

In only 10 hours we covered our track expenses so a big THANK YOU to all members who will be enjoying a bucket list track that is packed with a smile for every mile.

We have been able to catch our collective breaths and regroup to take on the next wave of registrations. So who wants to join us............

Thank you Bob and All involved with your tireless volunteerism!!!!

Back