• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2018 Update

LMR

Legendary Member
a5e52b86-c196-4f08-91e3-e080a32654b9.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
NSXPO 2018 Track Venue and Date Change

After careful consideration, the NSXPO 2018 team is pleased to announce that the track portion of the event will now be two days at Thunderhill Raceway.

The track dates will now take place ahead of the social portion of NSXPO on Wednesday and Thursday September 26 and 27.

The social portion will begin on Friday September 28 and will run through lunch on Sunday September 30.

We look forward to your attendance next year!

Roger Estrella and James Ubarro
NSXPO 2018 Co-Hosts

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

when will they start selling tickets to the nsxpo

they could only secure one day for that track

My wife and I were REALLY hoping for Sonoma Raceway.

Me too. Maybe we can contact OnGrid or Speed SF track day groups to see if they'll put on a Monday/Tuesday track day for us. I know they hold track days during the week.

they could only secure one day for that track
I understand that, but 2016 at Sebring was only one day as well. If given the option i'd choose Sonoma for 1 day versus 2 at T-Hill.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like there is opportunity to plan further in advance in order to secure desirable locations. In my opinion, planning for 2019 should be starting now like any other large event.

Me too. Maybe we can contact OnGrid or Speed SF track day groups to see if they'll put on a Monday/Tuesday track day for us. I know they hold track days during the week.

I understand that, but 2016 at Sebring was only one day as well. If given the option i'd choose Sonoma for 1 day versus 2 at T-Hill.

yes but there were many who also wanted a 2 day event regardless of venue.

yes but there were many who also wanted a 2 day event regardless of venue.

Fair enough, I was hoping for 2 days at Sebring but that didn't happen. Oh well

Fair enough, I was hoping for 2 days at Sebring but that didn't happen. Oh well

one day events ...thats what rental cars are for:wink:

I leave California two months ago and you guys pick Nor-Cal for xpo... It’s a conspiracy I tell you!!!:biggrin:

Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like there is opportunity to plan further in advance in order to secure desirable locations. In my opinion, planning for 2019 should be starting now like any other large event.
Sears just like MRLS is different kind of beast. There is always something going on and it's expensive. Thill is way easier to manage. Not surprised to see this change materialize.

Hope I can join nsxpo this year.

I'd also prefer Sonoma (never been, heard the legend) and I'd accept one day there.....but the whole point of NSXPO is the people, so as my schedule allows, imma be there and if it's Thunderhill, it's Thunderhill.

Back