• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2023 Registration Opens Friday 06/09/2023 @ 6PM EST

🔔
NSXPO 2023 - Atlanta
🔔

Set your alarms NSX Owners — That moment so many of you all have been waiting for is finally here!
#NSXPO2023 Registration goes live this Friday, 06/09/2023, at 6PM EST!

Registration Link: https://nsxca.org/NSXPO2023

There are limited spots available, so make sure you secure your spot!
🧡
❤️
💜

NSXPO

Is anybody else getting this error trying to sign into registration?

Access denied (error 403)​

Sorry, but you have been denied access to the requested page or resource. (You might also see this message if you have been automatically logged out due to inactivity for reasons. Log out and log in again.)

It should be an interesting drive down from TN. Z Nationals is the same weekend just outside Atlanta.
There are some people planning on meeting up in Knoxvile and then driving thru TOTD on the way to ATL. Maybe you can hook up with them. Unfortunately too far out of my way.

NSXPO can't wait and then week and a half Petit LeMans. Going to be a great fall.

There are some people planning on meeting up in Knoxvile and then driving thru TOTD on the way to ATL. Maybe you can hook up with them. Unfortunately too far out of my way.
Who's meeting in Knoxville & then driving TotD? I'm staying at a hotel near TotD if you want to meet up.

Have fun guys and gals..work will once again put the kybosh on xpo for me..

Well folks. We are just a few days out. @FlopShot , I don't think I'll make it out to Knoxville so will either go down on Friday morning or Thursday and do a pitstop for the night in Chattanooga to visit family. I'm hoping there's decent turnout as this ATL NSXPO 23' doesn't seem to have the same interest as the one in AZ last year, but then, how do you beat having access to SOS.

If anyone is more of a baseball fan than a fancy dinner fan and has family interested in the game, I'd be glad to trade my ticket for the Braves game for a ticket to the Sat pm dinner for my wife. PM me.
1 more sleep until departure!
(Exactly on the SOS in AZ. Wish I lived near there.)

If anyone is more of a baseball fan than a fancy dinner fan and has family interested in the game, I'd be glad to trade my ticket for the Braves game for a ticket to the Sat pm dinner for my wife. PM me.
1 more sleep until departure!
(Exactly on the SOS in AZ. Wish I lived near there.)
I'm not a big baseball fan but I do like beer. Will be there with my Nationals hat on.

Back