• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO in Orlando?!?!

Anyone going to NSXPO this year?

I booked the hotel. Just debating on shipping the car or driving in a group.
This would be my first expo.

I'm still debating on this. Depends on the house situation, but this would be my first as well. I plan on driving.

I think at least three of us are going from San Antonio and I know Rednsx is going from Corpus Christi. We have our hotels booked to arrive on the 2nd. We'll leave San Antonio at 3am to get through Houston before the rush hour traffic then drive to Pensacola the first day. And have an easy drive the second day to Orlando. At least that's the plan so far. You all are welcome to join us if you like. We can discuss this as the date gets closer.

Ohh nice. I've booked my hotel just in case. I just need to see if I can trailer or drive. Depending on what work allows

I think at least three of us are going from San Antonio and I know Rednsx is going from Corpus Christi. We have our hotels booked to arrive on the 2nd. We'll leave San Antonio at 3am to get through Houston before the rush hour traffic then drive to Pensacola the first day. And have an easy drive the second day to Orlando. At least that's the plan so far. You all are welcome to join us if you like. We can discuss this as the date gets closer.

So you guys are thinking of starting your drive on Tue (1st), spend the night in Pensacola, then driving the second leg to Orlando on the Wed (2nd). Sounds reasonable. I guess lets see how many people are going to do the drive.

I was contemplating just doing the drive in one long drive early Wed morning out of Houston. But I guess I will wait and see. I also booked the hotel from Wed-Sun.

Booked my hotel last night for the 2nd to the 6th.

Back