• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Update?

Anyone have an update on the Denver leg heading to Vegas? Id like to start planning.

I'm with you but I'm not anxious about it yet. I don't even know how to register for the convention. It sounds like we are going to take the direct route on I-70 and I-15 which takes 10 hours to get from Denver to Vegas.

My wife and I would like to caravan with the rest of the group but we may take a more leisurely drive of several days, in order to see some of the beautiful scenery in Utah and Arizona that we saw last year, and meet you there.

I am worried about making it over Vail Pass at that time of year.

Why start another thread for this?

Let's keep discussion here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131121

Other than me asking about an update over a week ago no ones touched that topic for 4 months....but then again the whole "Mile High" section is dead anyway.

Anyway,
Hamiltonstephens...sounds good man, wish I had that kind of time off to do that as well. Im not anzious about it yet, but I would like to start the planning stages, requesting the days off, etc. Worse case they'll be an Imola NSX on the road alone in route to Vegas...lol.

Other than me asking about an update over a week ago no ones touched that topic for 4 months....but then again the whole "Mile High" section is dead anyway.

Anyway,
Hamiltonstephens...sounds good man, wish I had that kind of time off to do that as well. Im not anzious about it yet, but I would like to start the planning stages, requesting the days off, etc. Worse case they'll be an Imola NSX on the road alone in route to Vegas...lol.

There is nothing to update unless more people express interest. Complete non-preliminary NSXPO details and ability to register won't arrive for months. When they do coordination of / discussion by NSXPO attendees may pick up...or might not until we're even closer to the end-of-October dates than that.

Creating redundant topics or complaining will not awaken a dead regional forum area. Numbers are small and demographics include many who never or rarely post on forums. Best way to fix would be to find NSX owners in the region and introduce them to NSX Prime. You can also augment the 2-4 well-attended events we'll have over the course of a year by joining up with the more-active the S2000 folks.

Back