• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPOz - Aussie Jan'07 Sydney Cruise Photos

Hey guys - thanks for letting me come along on such an awesome cruise. I don't know if it's always like this, but the cruise was REALLY well organized, and I enjoyed riding shotgun with Nico more than driving on my own! Allows me to enjoy myself more than stress and worry about.

Also - correct me if i'm wrong - but isn't the national park we went to on the cruise completely ablaze at the moment?

Here's some more pics, i'll upload and share more as they are prepared.

nsx_cruise1.jpg

nsx_cruise2.jpg

nsx_cruise3.jpg

nsx_cruise4.jpg

nsx_cruise5.jpg

nsx_cruise6.jpg

nsx_cruise7.jpg

nsx_cruise8.jpg

nsx_cruise9.jpg

nsx_cruise10.jpg

nsx_cruise11.jpg

nsx_cruise12.jpg

Last edited:
easton... a BIG fan of your work... the shoots with NSXBOX's cars look awesome...these are no exceptions... RIGHT HAND dRIVE... :frown: :frown: :frown: i want one...

BTW - may i ask what you're shooting with?

Hey guys - thanks for letting me come along on such an awesome cruise. I don't know if it's always like this, but the cruise was REALLY well organized, and I enjoyed riding shotgun with Nico more than driving on my own! Allows me to enjoy myself more than stress and worry about.

Also - correct me if i'm wrong - but isn't the national park we went to on the cruise completely ablaze at the moment?

yes you are right easton the National Park now on FIRE after 40 degrees celcius last sunday, I can't wait for more pics .........

Welcome to NSX Prime <B>Easton</B>! :D Hope we see more posts (and photos? ;) ) from you in the future. These are STUNNING photos - some of the best and most ORIGINAL i've seen on prime for a while. Not that i'm complaining but a lot of car photos start to look the same; these photos are such a breath of fresh air.

It was an honor and privilege to talk with you at lunch, and shoot alongside you in the evening. :smile:

NSXsan said:
yes you are right easton the National Park now on FIRE after 40 degrees celcius last sunday, I can't wait for more pics .........

And you can't blame Dippy's cornering -- he was smoking thru there on the cruise. ;)

I can't wait for that, I hope is gonna be ready for viewing soon

I wish that I could take photos like that....amazing!! :eek:

How did you learn??

Back