• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

O2 sensors changing my set up :/

But on a serious note. I did notice that hesitation feeling again when you were talking about the throttle being feathered. In wondering, looking at my map if Bisi can adjust the rpm 4k and down under light load. Not sure about your map but mine is about the same across starting from like -60 going up as load increases to like 38 or 60. Point is I wonder if let's say instead of being -60 from 0 rpm to 8k at little load, it would be better to be like -30 then gradually get to -60 as the rpm increases but load stays the same. Maybe that will help with the car trying to decide what to do with 8% throttle when you barely pushing it. I think the aem unit putting too much fuel when you feather it since it should be closed but still slightly open forcing gas to build up then when you do give gas it bogs from over injecting. Idk, I'm not expert like Dave lol. Just trying to reason it all in my head........still reasoning that bs code.....errrr wtf.

This is not how the F/IC works and what you just described will make your car go very lean, do not make any changes to your tune unless you have the time and tools to test for the desired results, Playing with the F/IC to try something is not a good idea. As an example what you described above would remove 50% of the available pulse width to your injectors as your RPMs increase and more fuel is needed, not a good idea and will lead you down a road with a lot more issues with your motor than a possible MAP issue.

Leave these tuning things for the tuner, what you can and should do is learn how to log with the F/IC. Logging the problem areas you are having along with giving your tuner very detailed info about what the car is doing when it happens. If the problem is repeatable it is fixable, its the random crap that haunts all tuners.

Dave

Dave - this is exactly what I told SuperSonic last night on the phone. Log the data and get the file to Bisi so he can look it over and make adjustments.

Dave - this is exactly what I told SuperSonic last night on the phone. Log the data and get the file to Bisi so he can look it over and make adjustments.

You know as well as I do that he doesan't always listen to GOOD advice.:rolleyes: Hopefully he will this time and be done with this for good.:wink:

You guys lol. I didn't mean me, myself tune it. I was just saying if that would make a difference and according to Dave, it would. So I'll log some date, and I got an appt Monday after the drive les to see Bisi. So this means on the drive go fast enough I'm not having to feather it lol.

Back