• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

October 20-21st Weekend - Book it off! F'ing A!!!

Red

Legendary Member
We're planning the NSX Club Fall Free For All - or "F'ing A" for short

We will have an event on one of the days Saturday being preferred with Sunday as the rain date. For those of you coming in from out of town we'll do a dinner Saturday night regardless of rain.

The plan will be a drive and a visit to Legendary Motor Car and the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame followed by a BBQ Lunch.

This should be the largest gathering of NSXs this side of Columbus Ohio:wink:

Please book the day off now to avoid needing to make lame excuses later.:biggrin:

Watch this thread for developments!

Sounds like fun, I'll try to make the trip down. Perhaps some of the Ottawa group will come along. Is Legendary the place with Peter and Tom from TV? "Do you NEED a car like this?"

That's the place! They have an NSX in their collection to!

Sorry guys....I'll be dogging in Colorado....I'll be with you in spirit though, have a great time.:frown:

Well, somebody invite them to lunch! :)

We are inviting the Archivist from the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame to Lunch (we'll invite Peter too, he's a friend, but its likely he's off somewhere doing something...:rolleyes:) - THe Hall of Fame is co-located with Legendary and since I'm on the Board:wink:

George knows everything about motor racing in Canada, and lots about it elsewhere too!

BTW - this is a long distance post from Amsterdam!

We are inviting the Archivist from the Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame to Lunch (we'll invite Peter too, he's a friend, but its likely he's off somewhere doing something...:rolleyes:) - THe Hall of Fame is co-located with Legendary and since I'm on the Board:wink:

George knows everything about motor racing in Canada, and lots about it elsewhere too!

BTW - this is a long distance post from Amsterdam!

what are you doing in Amsterdam?

what are you doing in Amsterdam?

Ohhh ho ho ho, I know what's Stu's doing in Amsterdam!
What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam, because no one can remember it through the fog anyway!

Het "D"..........it's an afternoon lunch - not into dinner hours :smile: You going to NSXPO?

I'm tied up until 5pm on the 20th .... but after that i'll definitely come meet up with everyone for dinner!

We're doing a Lunch after the drive, but could arrange a dinner at a restaurant in the evening for keeners, or people who can't make it for the event - please post to indicate what you can attend

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT WE HAVE NUMBERS OF ATTENDEES OR WE CANNOT PROMISE YOU FOOD OR DRINK!!!! POSTERS WILL GET TICKETS FOR FOOD AND DRINK, LURKERS WHO JUST SHOW UP MAY BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

IF YOU CAN'T POST email @ october20th at nsxclub.ca

Shawna's in............I guess:rolleyes:

Back