• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

October 5th - Sunday Meet.

BD

Legendary Member
Sunday OCT 5th @4:00PM

Address:
18548 Beach Blvd.
Huntington Beach, CA. 92648
Shipping center behind a Shell Station.

The Kid, Steveny, come and hang out, smoke a cigar or hookah with us. Mike_C will be here from San Fran, and Danny Yang will be here from Vegas.

This will be a NSX/S2k Meet.

Will it be catered? :biggrin:

See you there.
hello.gif

Sunday OCT 5th @4:00PM

Address:
18548 Beach Blvd.
Huntington Beach, CA. 92648
Shipping center behind a Shell Station.

The Kid, Steveny, come and hang out, smoke a cigar or hookah with us. Mike_C will be here from San Fran, and Danny Yang will be here from Vegas.

This will be a NSX/S2k Meet.

:D I will be there...so far on s2ki there are 5...but there probably more to come!

What about burritos? :biggrin:

I'll be picking up a couple of bags of bean burrito's from Costco just for Vance....

Yeah, I know... don't hate...

80% chance I'll be able to make it. Hope to see you guys this sunday.

80% chance I'll be able to make it. Hope to see you guys this sunday.

Wow, just stumbled upon this thread, might have to do Sunday too:biggrin: How far is Hollywood to Huntington Beach. I'll be car-less this weekend.

It's about 15 minutes closer to Encino (no traffic) than it is to SCA.

Last edited:
Wow, just stumbled upon this thread, might have to do Sunday too:biggrin: How far is Hollywood to Huntington Beach. I'll be car-less this weekend.

I'll have the day off, so I can pick you up... But you're going to need a ride back :redface:. Oh, 100% chance I'll be able to make it... HITTIN UP THE HOOKAH!!!

Last edited:
I'll have the day off, so I can pick you up... But you're going to need a ride back :redface:. Oh, 100% chance I'll be able to make it... HITTIN UP THE HOOKAH!!!

Appreciate the offer, I think I got it covered. Looks like a good time:wink:

Bump for you guys today.....I'll try to stop by

Back