• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels OEM 02-05 NSX BBS Forged wheels + Falken Azenis

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

I am finally going to part my last set of OEM 02-05 wheels as I will have no use for them anymore and just taking up space. They have been refinished back to factory due to minor curbs and scratches and they are brand new looking now. All the old valve stems have been replaced with brand new OEM BBS metal ones. Center caps are included and I will also throw in a set of 20 OEM chrome lug nuts for the wheels. The wheels have Falken Azenis tires mounted and balanced. The fronts are 215/40-17 with about 50-60% tread life left and the rears are almost brand new 255/40-17 with 99% tread life. I am selling the wheels and tires for $3000 picked up in Southern California. I could ship to the lower 48 states if buyer pays for shipping(~$250-300). I accept cash, paypal gift or regular paypal + fees. If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM. I also have a set of H&R 25mm spacers to go with these wheels if anyone wants to flush them with the fenders at an additional cost.

Fronts:

Rears:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back