• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM 16/17 7 Spoke Wheels $650

SOLD

97 OEM Wheels. 50k miles. Rear tires are bald. Fronts (FALKEN Azenis) have at least 50% tread remaining, but have seen a track day. Wheels drive perfect and have balance perfect. Nice and smooth. They aren't perfect looking as you can see from the photos....they have small scratches, normal tire mounting marks, and small areas of clear coat delamination. No bends or cracks. Car has lived in NM for the last 8 years. No winter driving conditions. See pics. Also, one of the rear wheels was painted at some point (before I bought the car). It is matched VERY, VERY, VERY close. However, it is not perfect. See the pic of the two rear wheels together. That will give you an idea of the paint match. The color is so close, you can't tell unless you put the two wheels right next to each other. Once the wheels are on the car, nobody will ever know.

I'm asking $650. Considering the scratches and paint, I think that is fair.....I've seen cleaner wheels sell for way over $1000/set. Let me know if I'm way off. I'll consider any offer. Buyer to pay actual shipping from 87123, but I'll find the cheapest way to ship.

Please PM.

97_NSX_Wheels_1.jpg

97_NSX_Wheels_2.jpg

97_NSX_Wheels_3.jpg

97_NSX_Wheels_4.jpg

97_NSX_Wheels_5.jpg

97_NSX_Wheels_6.jpg

97_NSX_Wheels_7.jpg

97_NSX_Wheels_8.jpg

Last edited:
Back