• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM and Aftermarket parts 4 sale

Take a look through these items to see if there is anything you need. All parts came from a 1995 red/w black interior NSX-T with approx 35k. Everything is in very good condition.

Recent adds to this post parts
Heater core assembly $250 obo
A/C and heater fan assy 150 obo
TCS computer $200
Tow hook cover $25
T-top panels and hardwear $75
17" and 18" TE37 wheels (see add on Prime)

OEM parts
Rear fender w/gas door $700 passenger
Side skirts $125 both
Rear wing $400 w/led
Shocks $150 each/$250 both
Comlpete headlight Assy. $375 passenger only
Exhaust $150
Rear window $375
Rear hatch window $425
Calipers $400 front
Strut bar $25
Sway bars $75
Coolant tank $30 (white)

Aftermarket parts
Big break spare tire $250 PENDING
Speed lingerie bra $200 PENDING
Dali Shiny strut bar $350 like new
Dali belt harness bar $300 black

I have many more small items that are not listed. Pictures are available by request. Please type the part you are interested in as the subject so I can keep track of who wants what. PLease add 3% if using paypal.
Thank you

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 26 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 27 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 27 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 28 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 31 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 01 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 06 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 08 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 09 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 17 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 17 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 18 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by tallan (edited 28 November 2002).]

you've got mail!@

------------------
the art of chasing down my friend's white 3000gt at com. ave

NSXCA # 1690 "Sabrina"

I am interested in the Keyless Entry & Remote... Do you have pictures or could you list what it comes with... Is it a plug and play or it requires someone to really get into the car and wire it up?

[This message has been edited by YellOhNSX (edited 25 October 2002).]

PERFECT TRANSACTION! I bought the factory tool kit and it was packaged so professionally with bubble wrap and floated in foam peanuts. If you guys have any doubts about purchasing items from Trevor, I can assure you he is legit. Thank you very much for selling the parts that I needed.

Sidney

I also purchase some goodies from T Allan and have to say AWESOME!! Great deal, fast shipping and he went out of his way to get me a great shipping rate!! I highly recommend him!!
Thanks again Trevor!!
Regards
Z

How about that bra. I have not heard anything from you in about a week now. Are you still selling it to me? I did get you email about the bracket you were having trouble finding. Wife is asking about X-mas gifts and I am debating on whether to scratch this off my list or not.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

I'm interested in the shocks? or whatever they are called that keep the trunk lid in the raised position when you open it.

Also all four wheel if you have them.

Thanks

------------------

Originally posted by GBlunden:
I'm interested in the shocks? or whatever they are called that keep the trunk lid in the raised position when you open it.

Also all four wheel if you have them.

Thanks

What kind of wheels are you looking for?

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Hello. I am looking to purchase a 1991-1996 Acura NSX ABS Brake Modulator Unit in it's entirety, preferably from a 1994-1996 NSX with low miles. This is the part that the reservoir of ABS Brake Fluid resides in. It is located on the left side of the spare tire in the front compartment under the hood. Please email me with a price for one if you have one for sale, and how much miles it has on it. Thanx, Shawn

[email protected]

Hello. I am looking to purchase an Acura NSX Digital Clock Assembly in perfect working & aesthetic condition. It is the part located above the center console A/C Vent. Please email at [email protected] if you have one, and let me know how much you want for it. Thanx, Shawn

Back