• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

OEM JDM/Euro Fog Light Brackets (Brand New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM JDM/Euro Fog Light Brackets (pair). Also compatible with Canadian DRL's. Brand new, never used or mounted.

$70 USD + Shipping or local pickup in North Vancouver, BC Canada. PayPal payments add 3.5%

20pxybn.jpg

2v3q3ao.jpg

33y6w3r.jpg

Brackets

OEM JDM/Euro Fog Light Brackets (pair). Also compatible with Canadian DRL's. Brand new, never used or mounted.

$70 USD + Shipping or local pickup in North Vancouver, BC Canada. PayPal payments add 3.5%

20pxybn.jpg

2v3q3ao.jpg

33y6w3r.jpg

If I may ask are these still available? Thanks for your time.

OEM JDM/Euro Fog Light Brackets

If Sohcem doesn't want them, give me a holler. I have several sets of DRL and can always use an extra set of brackets.

Speedmaster

I have DRL, NSX is a Canadian model and require a Driver's side lens, as mine is cracked & broken. Do you have any used lens or a single DRL light that you would be interested in selling. I reside north of Minneapolis.

Thank you,
Henri

For installation, would anyone happen to know if you need to drill holes in bumper to mount these? Or are there pre-drilled holes in the bumper already that line up with the brackets?

Speedmaster

I have DRL, NSX is a Canadian model and require a Driver's side lens, as mine is cracked & broken. Do you have any used lens or a single DRL light that you would be interested in selling. I reside north of Minneapolis.

Thank you,
Henri

Henri

I have a set of DRL lights that I'm willing to sell....LMK if still interested.

Bram

I'm not trying to highjack your ad or derail a potential sale so please don't take offense to this, but since these have been for sale for a while I thought it would be worth mentioning, FWIW it looks like the price on these has come way down over the last several years. They are going for $15 USD each BNIB from Japan at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back