• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM JDM/Euro Fog Light Brackets (Brand New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM JDM/Euro Fog Light Brackets (pair). Also compatible with Canadian DRL's. Brand new, never used or mounted.

$70 USD + Shipping or local pickup in North Vancouver, BC Canada. PayPal payments add 3.5%

20pxybn.jpg

2v3q3ao.jpg

33y6w3r.jpg

Brackets

OEM JDM/Euro Fog Light Brackets (pair). Also compatible with Canadian DRL's. Brand new, never used or mounted.

$70 USD + Shipping or local pickup in North Vancouver, BC Canada. PayPal payments add 3.5%

20pxybn.jpg

2v3q3ao.jpg

33y6w3r.jpg

If I may ask are these still available? Thanks for your time.

OEM JDM/Euro Fog Light Brackets

If Sohcem doesn't want them, give me a holler. I have several sets of DRL and can always use an extra set of brackets.

Speedmaster

I have DRL, NSX is a Canadian model and require a Driver's side lens, as mine is cracked & broken. Do you have any used lens or a single DRL light that you would be interested in selling. I reside north of Minneapolis.

Thank you,
Henri

For installation, would anyone happen to know if you need to drill holes in bumper to mount these? Or are there pre-drilled holes in the bumper already that line up with the brackets?

Speedmaster

I have DRL, NSX is a Canadian model and require a Driver's side lens, as mine is cracked & broken. Do you have any used lens or a single DRL light that you would be interested in selling. I reside north of Minneapolis.

Thank you,
Henri

Henri

I have a set of DRL lights that I'm willing to sell....LMK if still interested.

Bram

I'm not trying to highjack your ad or derail a potential sale so please don't take offense to this, but since these have been for sale for a while I thought it would be worth mentioning, FWIW it looks like the price on these has come way down over the last several years. They are going for $15 USD each BNIB from Japan at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back