• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Oem Nsx-r headliner complete kit. 9 pieces

I have for sale a oem Nsx type-r pure black complete headliner kit. All pieces are basically in brand new condition, I would rate them a 9.5/10 because I opened the original Honda packaging and test fitted all items. Fits all LHD or RHD coupes. Standard Black interior nsx’s came with seagull gray headliners, this will complete a full black interior or for those trying to do a nsx-r conversation. Very beautiful sparkling black material when it’s bright outside.

Complete kit includes

-Headliner
-Right & left A pillars
-Right & left B pillars
-Right & left sunvisors (mirror is on the drivers side)
-interior dome light
-center sunvisor

Shipping for all the pieces is more than 1k$ from mita which brings the total for the complete nsx-r headliner kit to more than 3.5k$ from Mitamotorsports in Japan. Also, the pure black headliner is on back order right now.

My price- 2300$
I prefer local pickup but willing to ship if I don’t get any local interest.

I’m having a hard time hosting pics(Flickr). If you’re interested PM your e-mail or telephone # and I can send many pics.

Thanks

Interested. I’m 45 min north of NYC would you be willing to meet me some place just outside the city.

Back