• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior OEM Radio's (Head Unit)

rae

Contributing Member
Hi -
I have 2 OEM Radios that I am selling as I just purchased a "Brand New One".
1. Radio (#1 on the left) brand new - not for sale.
2. Radio (#2 in the middle) left channel volume is very low - needs to be repaired, I just got it back from Willimans but needs more work to correct - original out of my 1992
3. Radio (#3 on the right) when you turn the volume knob there is static but then sounds OK - I would repair this unit - I just purchased this off of prime member hoping it was OK but it is not.

I shopped around looking for used OEM Acura Radios on the net and found a few...prices range quite a bit - Acura sells new ones for about $2400, Salvage yards are getting $1000, EBAY had one for sale for $850, NSX Prime has ones for sale as low as $200 didn't last very long (so this is where I am starting my pricing from)
Now I dont wont to start a fire storm of "I can get one for "X""

So here goes the $$
Radio # 2 - Sell for $200
Radio # 3 - sell for $300
If you dont want to spend this amount that's OK - dont buy either one.
I will have these for about 1 week - after that I am sending them both off to Alpine to get fixed and the price will reflect the repair costs.

Thanks

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1238resize.jpg
    IMG_1238resize.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Back