• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels OEM seven seven spoke wheels wanted

Just bought a '91 looking to replace the five spoke. Need to ship to Texas or pick up in state.

Please post pics and price.

Thanks

There were two sets of seven spokes. The earlier one costing around ~1000, and the later ones around 3000.

I have a complete set which have been refinished with a brushed aluminum outer area and painted anthracite on inner area and then clear coated. Perfect condition and they come with tires which have almost 90% tread left. I'll get some pictures together if you're interested. I live in California so they would have to be shipped.

Al

Thanks for replying but my NSX purchase fell through and the way prices are going I got frustrated with the market. Going to sit back and hopefully find my car eventually.

Sorry to hear about that. However if you're still looking for a nice 91 NSX with all the goodies, then I currently have mine up for sale which will also include the rims I was talking about and many more updated features. If you still think you might be interested, it's a red/black coupe with an enhanced 5 speed; tranny, brakes, Comptec headers, ABS system, cooling system, stereo system, suspension coil-overs from KW, plus much more. Let me know and I'll PM you will all the details and price. I'm based out of California. Take care,

Al

Back