• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior OEM wing from 1992

I just got an APR GTC 300 and am selling my 1992 OEM spoiler because I no longer need it. I have a custom pearl white paintjob with bluish charcoal racing stripes so this might need to be repainted to match your car (the same paintjob as the car in my avatar could hint you as to what the wing looks like color-scheme-wise). The third brake light is in perfect condition, all LED's work perfectly fine. I will include pictures soon.

Looking for $175 plus shipping/paypal or $175 local pickup in North Texas (Wichita Falls, or I may even be up in Dallas/Fort Worth area from time to time). but please approach me with any offer you might have.

I'll be willing to separate the third brake light from the spoiler, and sell each separately for $100 plus paypal and shipping.

12162010064.jpg

12162010063.jpg

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested because I can get to that faster than I can PMs. Thanks!

-Daniel

Last edited:
Back