• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Group Buy : S2CarbonWorks NSX GT Aluminum Radiator Brackets

Official Group Buy : S2CarbonWorks NSX GT Aluminum Radiator Brackets!
SCW Performance NSX GT Aluminum Radiator Brackets - Official Group Buy!

We are now introducing a brand new Product to the NSX Community! Our NSX Radiator Brackets are extremely high quality, factory-fit, and designed specifically for the NSX in a variety of finishes and colors. Our Radiator Brackets retain the factory positioning of the Hood Prop, as well as will be compatible with ANY OEM / Aftermarket Radiator (including Aluminum Racing Radiators such as Koyo, Mishimoto, Griffin etc.) We felt that the NSX deserves a quality show-piece for the car that it is.

Main Features - Utilizes all factory mounting points - Very Light Weight (less than factory brackets) - No Corrosion issues (as factory ones rust) - + Compliments our NSX GT Radiator Panel very well!

This is a: Direct Vendor Group Buy
Minimum Number Of Units:
Maximum Number of Units: No Limit!
Closing Date: March 1, 2013 - Payments need to be ALL IN by this date if you are participating, or you can purchase the brackets afterwards at regular retail pricing
Product ETA: Products will ship within 1-2 days after they are produced & finished in the desired finish by owner request.
Payment Options: Cash, Personal Check, Money Order, Credit/Debit Phone (verified), Paypal (only for international orders)

Shipping:
$10-13 USA Ground (Depending on Location) - Local Texas Pickup (must pay Sales Tax) - International: $25

You can see the quality of our design, craftsmanship, and finish options.

* You Choose Your Finish *
- Clear Anodized / Hard Black Anodized / Red Anodized = $84.99 / Set
- Red Wrinkle Powdercoat / Black Wrinkle Powdercoat = $94.99 / Set (This is close match to OEM Honda)

* You Choose Your Dressup Bolts*
- Colors: Red / Gold / Purple / Black / Silver / Blue - $25 Upgrade (6-pack hardware kit)

--------------- Taken from our Interest Thread -------------------

(PROTOTYPE PICS ARE UP!! Wow they look amazing in person! The bends compliment the panel well, and will look great with our dressup washers!)

(This set photographed is just scrap metal, so the final production models will be smooth aluminum just like the GT Radiator Cooling Panels....)

We Retained the OEM Hood Prop Stay, and factory positioning of the Radiator. As well, our brackets are LESS WEIGHT than the OEM ones which I did not expect!

DSC_0309_zps59377af0.jpg

SIGNUP LIST: (If at any time you wish to be added, or removed from the list, please post in the thread below and I will make changes accordingly)

1. NSX1145 - Black Anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED
2. USAFguy22 - Black Anodized / PAID SHIPPED
3. NSXRAY1 - Red Anodized + Red washers / PAID
4. clean_green - Black anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED
5. Ramirez428 - Black Anodized / PAID SHIPPED
6. Sleek - Not sure Silver or Black Anodized / PAID SHIPPED
8. UnhuZ - Black Anodized / PAID SHIPPED
9. Jonnya_nsx - Black anodized + Red Washers / PAID SHIPPED
10. Phoenix599 - Black anodized / PAID SHIPPED
11. dawk-black anodized / PAID SHIPPED
12. dagluestick - Black Anodized / PAID SHIPPED
13. sippy2 Blk or slvr / PAID SHIPPED
14. Fyrnup - Black Anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED
15. The Hawk--Silver Anodized + Silver washers / PAID SHIPPED
16. Boostedtaco - Black Anodized / PAID SHIPPED
17. IndependentLemming- Red wrinkle + Black washers / PAID
18. Viper Driver- Black Anodized + Black Washers / PAID SHIPPED
19. Chrisfast - Black Anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED
20. excellon - Black Anodized with matching Black Anodized Radiator Cooling Panel / PAID SHIPPED
21. Na1mt - Black Anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED
22. 9doors - Silver Anodized
/ PAID SHIPPED
23. Jaffaz32 - Black Anodized + Red washers / PAID SHIPPED
24. Local Customer - Black Anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED
25. Local Customer - Black Anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED
26. Local Customer - Black Anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED
27. kwinkler - Black Wrinkle brackets w/ Black Wrinkle Radiator Cooling Panel 02+ & Black washers (both) / PAID (both)
28. NSaneXr - Black Anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED
29. Dirtiehippie - Black Anodized + Red washers / PAID SHIPPED
30. Clean_Green - Black Anodized + Black washers / PAID SHIPPED

I may end up switching all the bolts to red for a little more pop...We'll see.

black4_zps61a21364.jpg

black3_zps20dbde84.jpg

black2_zps5156cd20.jpg

black1_zps33be65a8.jpg

Last edited:
The dressup washers are made by Password, we are an authorized dealer for Password. We use their bolts on lots of products we sell, and make. They are great and inexpensive to dressup the car

Looks pretty good

Thankyou. Considering the OEM ones are not much less than these ones, these look much better than the stock ones.

Keep in mind, the brackets pictured are only the Prototype ones we made on some scrap metal we had at the shop, the production version brackets will be smooth (defect free) aluminum in the color of your choice...the prototype is mainly to illustrate the design and look of our product.

Last edited:
I will take a set!

Matching colour to my rad slam panel (Black) but not sure if that is the wrinkle or the other black. So please match accordingly. and Red washer bolt set to match same ones as slam panel.

Thanks.

Little more than I was hoping for, but the fit and finish of the panel was top notch, as well as the customer service. I'm in for the brackets in anodized black. I'll do the black washers too. I'll call you today so hopefully I can get the free shipping. Thanks!

These brackets may appear to be simple but they are highly complex. After scrapping 3 other designs in favor of what we have here, you wouldn't believe I spent about 12 hours design time on these. Figuring the bends and dimensions was very time consuming. If someone asked me to design some for a different car, I'd probably pass considering how much work went into our brackets.

These brackets may appear to be simple but they are highly complex. After scrapping 3 other designs in favor of what we have here, you wouldn't believe I spent about 12 hours design time on these. Figuring the bends and dimensions was very time consuming. If someone asked me to design some for a different car, I'd probably pass considering how much work went into our brackets.

paid... thanks.

Once a black anno set is produced, post pics. I'm still on the fence about the design, I'm sure it's completely functional but the shape still seems a bit simple.

I went to cars and coffee today, showed all the guys the new radiator brackets and everyone loved them. You really have to see them in person, pics do NOT do them justice!

Got to check these out on Saturday. They look great and do compliment the radiator panel really well.

I'll take a set in black, w/ red hardware. Will call to arrange payment and order one of the radiator panels in the same colors.

- Chris

Got to check these out on Saturday. They look great and do compliment the radiator panel really well.

I'll take a set in black, w/ red hardware. Will call to arrange payment and order one of the radiator panels in the same colors.

- Chris

List updated!

Thanks

Once a black anno set is produced, post pics. I'm still on the fence about the design, I'm sure it's completely functional but the shape still seems a bit simple.

I'm on that same fence, I actually may wait so please take me off the list. My radiator cooling panel and my tank I bought from are spot on just not feeling this design. Keep up the good work though!!

This is the most economical design to keep the costs down. I doubt many NSX owners would be willing to pay $150+ for radiator brackets that are more complex than this. Consider the Dali ones are pretty ugly and more expensive...There are only so many ways to design this in an economical fashion and still look good. I mean, lets' face it guys...These don't increase the HP or anything :)

But I can tell you that everyone that has seen them in person, the shape is a perfect compliment since you already have one of our radiator cooling panels. They are an inseparable pair.

Last edited:
I'm on that same fence, I actually may wait so please take me off the list. My radiator cooling panel and my tank I bought from are spot on just not feeling this design. Keep up the good work though!!

i agree. you can take me off the list also. im not really feeling the design either. maybe ill jump back on once i see the anodized version.

Brackets have all been cut and formed. Tomorrow they go to the anodizer.

We produced 50 sets, so there is roughly another 18-19 sets or so available! Get in the list before they are sold out!

Last edited:
brackets have all been cut and formed. Tomorrow they go to the anodizer.

We produced 50 sets, so there is roughly another 18-19 sets or so available! Get in the list before they are sold out!

16 sets left!!

Back