• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Group Buy : S2CarbonWorks NSX GT Aluminum Radiator Brackets

Daaamm you S 2carbworks, LOL jk. Now when I lift my hood all I notice are the ugly stamped huge aluminum OEM brackets holding my radiator up. I had never even noticed them before, but now it's the only thing I see. Your product is 100x better than the OEM.

Last edited:
Daaamm you S 2carbworks, LOL jk. Now when I lift my hood all I notice are the ugly stamped huge aluminum OEM brackets holding my radiator up. I had never even noticed them before, but now it's the only thing I see. Your product is 100x better than the OEM.

Haha. True story. I was the same way until I changed the brackets out with ours. Come into the light…...

I'm so ready to dress up/order these products but can't justify cost of radiator brackets being much smaller/material than the other parts but costing as much as other parts.
Oem brackets have grown so ugly since seeing these....

The cost isn't cheap I know, however, considering the amount of R&D time we put into these, the quality of our product, and fitment, it is unmatched. Its not just a simple flat bracket like most Hondas...

Placed an order a couple of months back with my radiator panel and throttle cover.

Radiator panel arrived with the throttle cover but nothin on the radiator brackets ame additional black bolts. Can you please check in this?

Placed an order a couple of months back with my radiator panel and throttle cover.

Radiator panel arrived with the throttle cover but nothin on the radiator brackets ame additional black bolts. Can you please check in this?

Please send me a PM from your original PO so we can address this. Thanks!

Please send me a PM from your original PO so we can address this. Thanks!

PM sent. Paid an additional $107.00 for the radiator brackets and the black bolts.

How much is the large black radiator panel? I never even noticed this cooling plate till now, seen you guys post on FB.

The radiator panels are $99 on sale.

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent. Paid an additional $107.00 for the radiator brackets and the black bolts.

Tracking sent!

Any black radiator brackets left? And any possible discount for returning customers?

Back