• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Multi-Forum Season Opener Meet! Sat May 7th

This is probably the 5th or 6th year in a row I've organized this meet. Hope you all can attend!

The First Official JDMC/Multiforum Meet of the Year!

When:
Saturday May 7th
1pm-5pm

Where:
Dave and Busters
1155 North Swift Road
Addison, IL 60101

Good Eats and Good Peeps.

Other Details:
*Management at D&B has instructed us to park at the far west end of the lot (closer to the D&B entrance).
*Invite whoever, this is a multi-forum meet!
*Any parking lot douchebaggery (burnouts/driffts/etc) will result in arrest. We will have at least one police officer present. Yes, we will call the cops on you.

*This is a RAIN or SHINE event.

Re: Official Multi-Forum Season Opener Meet! *Sat May 7th*

count in two nsx from Rockford...looking real forward to it

Can't bring my ratty looking car to an event this big. No baller wheels, no cool steering wheel, no BBK, ... so it is a tech day for me. have fun ya'all.

I can make it but first, got lots of work to do on the semi truck that day. I should be there.

Brian

Good to see 4 nsx's. It was a little cold but nice turn out. Nice meeting u Brylek.

Brian

It was great to finally see a NSX other than mine.

Brian, it was good to finally meet you after hearing all the stories :)

We should do it mofe often.

Glad to hear there was a decent showing of NSX's

As Paul knows I ended up having my own private little tech day at my house. My car is still sitting on stands in the garage. I put a set of KW V3's on replaced rear brake pads and istalled some SS brake lines. Tonight I bleed the brakes and try to get the OEM side skirts back in place properly. I am having an issue identifying what types of clips hold these in place, are there upper and lower clips? I need to look at another 02+ to figure this out I think.

Hopefully the car will be back on concrete tonight as it is blocking the entrance to my attic and my wife wants in up there.

Back