• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Ok did a few things & messed up a lot of things :(

r4m3n

Suspended
:frown:

Alright so pulled and cleaned my throttle body and put everything back together and then noticed a bouncing idle... read around the forums and found out it could be a vacuum leak or some air in the cooling system.
My friend suggested while the car is running using some brake cleaner and lightly spray around some lines to see if my idle jumps around to find which line might be leaking and I got nothing.
When I removed my throttle body I lost some coolant and thought some air might of gone into the system so I bled the whole system and still have the bouncing idle.

So I gave up and started installing Marks PRIDE headers.
Install went smooth put everything back together... took it out for a drive everything seemed to be running good except the bouncing idle.
Fired her up the next morning and the TCS(Yellow Light) turned on,
drove around my neighborhood and took some turns and then felt some hesitation around low RPM but then seemed fine.

Then I decided to retrieve the codes from the service check connector.
I have no idea how to figure them out but this is what I got.

1 pause 2 pause 3 pause 4 pause 5 pause 1 fast blink
1 pause 2 pause 3 pause 4 pause 9 fast blinks
1 pause 2 pause 3 pause 7 fast blinks

So is this a total of 3 codes? or 6? a bit confused

Any information would be great!

Thanks guys

Check all wiring harness/sensors. Its possible you forgot to plug something back in.

One thing I can rule out for you is the coolant. Should not matter if you have air in the system or not, it will not affect idle.

Thanks I'll check everything again

Check all wiring harness/sensors. Its possible you forgot to plug something back in.

One thing I can rule out for you is the coolant. Should not matter if you have air in the system or not, it will not affect idle.

Back