• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

OK's....let's try this again. New Owner

THX, for the warm welcome all :smile:

This forum is giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Again, thx for all the friendly advice and info....now I gotta finish cleaning my garage to make sure the Kid's NSX has a clean place to hang out :cool:

THX, for the warm welcome all :smile:

This forum is giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Again, thx for all the friendly advice and info....now I gotta finish cleaning my garage to make sure the Kid's NSX has a clean place to hang out :cool:

And make sure to use that car cover, it's out of my own personal collection.:wink:

So how does it compare to your vette acceleration, and handling wise? We all already know the difference in refinement, this is probably the fastest 290 hp car you've ever driven :biggrin:

Congratulations! Beautiful car! Now Reno/Tahoe has 2 versions of the best color made!

Welcome and congratulation for this splendid silver NSX :smile: , I wish you much happiness with this car! thank you also for beautiful pics.
Good work in your garage (it needs place) :biggrin: , good road and good luck with it! :smile:

Back