• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original wheels for a 95 NSX (Australia)

Hi,
Iam new to this site and also new to the NSX world. Looking for some original wheel rims to suit my 1995 NSX. Front 16" x 7", Back 17" x 8.5". So a set from 1994- 2001 NSX should suit. I have put a wanted ad on the main forum but think the Aussie members would look here more often. So what happened to all the original sets of wheels?? Most cars on-line seem to have aftermarket rims, as does mine, 18"+19". Did the originals get damage in minor prangs or are they just sitting in sheds? Anyway would be keen to get a set here in Aus as the shipping cost will be less that O/S.

Re: Original wheels for a 95 NSX ???

NSX9,

I have a set of 15-16s that are sitting..let me know if your interested.

Thanks for the reply, but I will hold out and try for the Original 16 + 17".

Cheers
NSX9

Hi
I have one 17 inch rim which has slight buckle, no damage if you are interested

Cheers

I have a set of 16/17 from my 2000.

They have Goodyear F1GSD3 (30% remaining front/ 70% rear).

The reason I am bringing this up as I sold my Dali track sway bars to a member in Australia and in order to make shipping worth while he is ordering a bunch of other stuff and having it shipped to me and then I am going to package it up and send it off to him.

I will have to talk to him first, but this may be a way to get them to you and you guys can split the total shipping costs, etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I will speak with Mike.

Jim

Hi Jim,

I have sent you a PM, thanks

NSX9

Back