• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original WIndow Stickers

mine is back home, but...

hmmm... I am fortunate enough to have a NSX and very much appreciative of that fact. I am the 3rd owner of the 1991 Berlina Black 5spd with Black interior. The window sticker of the car came w/ other items passed along as well from the original delivery of the car. The sticker price was $60,000 and the adjusted market value was another $10,000. The OEM CD changer was $1400, and the built-in "Snooper" radar detector was added on at $1,000 & floormats at $250 (I am recalling these values, it's been awhile- I may be incorrect). The dealership was in Tennessee. :cool:

When I head back to my permanent residence, I will post a scan of the original window sticker. Very cool thread I must say! I hope everyone who can, does place theirs up. :biggrin:

Last edited:
still got mine (04) and after reading this thread. i'm defenitely going to keep it for keeps. and look at it again after 10years and just go :eek: on the sticker price and say. "humm why did'nt i buy two back then?"
he he he....

amgnsx said:
still got mine (04) and after reading this thread. i'm defenitely going to keep it for keeps. and look at it again after 10years and just go :eek: on the sticker price and say. "humm why did'nt i buy two back then?"
he he he....

Can you post this one? I'm curious to see how much the sticker have changed compared to the other ones in 91 and 92.

nsxtasy said:
It probably didn't come with a keyless transmitter because it never had the remote entry system installed. Remember, remote entry was an option until 2004.

I checked under the glove box and the brain was there. The idiot that had the car before me managed to loose them both....all I had to do was buy 2 new remotes....

sawbona said:
was wondering if you could post it. I have a 1998 as well Wht/Blk and would like to see the cost of it new
I don't have a scanner.. but it says...

MSRP: $88,000.00
Total Vehicle Price: $88,725.00

I was sitting in my NSX last night (I'm NOT pathetic :p) and while looking through the Owner's Manual, I found the original window sticker for my '93 blk/blk! Woohooo! :D

NSXPO_05 idea!

hmmm... I have a rather novel idea in light of this thread!

Anyone w/ a printing/graphic or document reproduction service can perhaps make a template of the "Original Factory Sticker" for the NSX's over the years (ie. 1991-1992, 1993 w/ passenger airbag, 1995-96 w/ 'T' and 16/17 wheels, 1997-01 w/ 290 h.p., change in displacement, 6spd, 02-05 w/ whatever else... I've excluded some details- just was illustrating a general point!), and offer them to the individual who don't have one (for a reasonable cost, of-course). Their particular VIN number and other pertinent information (ie. port of entry, importer, dealership, options, etc) can be incorporated in the individual sticker as the NSX owner can perhaps provide that. :biggrin:

Maybe this can be otherwise offered at the Phoenix NSXPO in 2005? If I was at home, I would consider taking on this project just for the nostalgiac joy it would bring to a great many NSX owners. Maybe in 2-3months when I have the time, I'll pursue this project. When I saw the sticker that fortunately came w/ my NSX, it personified my dream... as I've admired this car from 1990-1991 w/ an incomparable passion...! :cool:

steveny said:
Good luck. I collect window stickers and have yet to find one for an NSX. I have hundreds of window stickers and none for the NSX yet. I only collect originals no reproductions. I guess that gives me a reason to buy a 2005 then. :biggrin:

I have the original from my wrecked Yellow/Black 1997 if you would like it. :biggrin:

Anyone else notice on the 2 stickers posted that the 91 window sticker has gas mileage listed at 18/24, while the 92 model is listed at 19/24? I just looked at the sticker for my 95, its listed at 18/24? Intriguing.......

Will

You are the 5th owner. I was the 4th. Although the 3rd doesn't really count, because he had it only a few months, and didn't drive it very far.

ChrisK said:
I was just about to post that I am at least the 4th owner of my NSX and I have the orignal sticker. I bought my car from Ben and the scan he posted is the sticker I have :smile:

Re: NSXPO_05 idea!

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... I have a rather novel idea in light of this thread!

Anyone w/ a printing/graphic or document reproduction service can perhaps make a template of the "Original Factory Sticker" for the NSX's over the years (ie. 1991-1992, 1993 w/ passenger airbag, 1995-96 w/ 'T' and 16/17 wheels, 1997-01 w/ 290 h.p., change in displacement, 6spd, 02-05 w/ whatever else...

This can be easily done. My friend who enters his Acura 02 TLS in car shows did a complete JDM Inspire conversion as well as an extensive A/V system and other modifications. He took his original window sticker for the Acura TL-S and had a print shop do a reproduction using similar paper and ink/font type only to relfect all Honda wording and reflect all of his JDM modifications and other modifications. Looking at the window sticker briefly it looks just like an ordinary Acura TL sticker until you notice it says Honda Inspire, and all the list of things reflect his car. Anyway, the point is it can be done and done in a way to really look original.

Chrisk, Ive seen this done before and it looks hot as hell.

jerryho said:
Can you post this one? I'm curious to see how much the sticker have changed compared to the other ones in 91 and 92.
I dont have a scanner.
I'm at work right now. i'll try to use my camera tonite when i get home and take a pix, i hope comeouts right. The sticker ses $89,000

jerryho said:

Here u go. :smile:
not as nice as i wanted for it to come out. i'll try to go to kinko's and have it scaned.
I'll save this sticker for the future NSX owner, just in case i trade my nsx for an HSC if it ever comes out :biggrin:

Attachments

• 04 nsx sticker.JPG
    04 nsx sticker.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 870
Last edited:
sawbona said:
was wondering if you could post it. I have a 1998 as well Wht/Blk and would like to see the cost of it new

I have a copy of the one that was on my 1997 White/Onyx and the MSRP was $88,725 with destination charge:)

WillErickson said:
Anyone else notice on the 2 stickers posted that the 91 window sticker has gas mileage listed at 18/24, while the 92 model is listed at 19/24? I just looked at the sticker for my 95, its listed at 18/24? Intriguing.......

The plot thickens, as the later models are 17/24. :biggrin:

I can understand the change to the later models to 17/24, as the engine/tranny are different. But there were no significant changes that would affect fuel economy from model year '91 to '92.

WillErickson said:
there were no significant changes that would affect fuel economy from model year '91 to '92.
There weren't even any insignificant changes; the cars in the two years were identical. Perhaps the EPA measurement procedure changed. In any case, both '91 NSX versions were rated 18/24, whereas in '92, the manual was rated 19/24, whereas the automatic was rated 18/24, according to the EPA website.

Ben said:
Here's a scan I had of the window sticker from my old '92 white/black

A full size one here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/data/500/4265nsx-sticker.jpg

4265nsx-sticker-med.jpg

Hey Ben! That's my car!!! :smile:

Hope you're doing well! Now that you sold it to Chris I guess it can be considered "your" car now.

John

jas said:
Hey Ben! That's my car!!! :smile:

Hope you're doing well! Now that you sold it to Chris I guess it can be considered "your" car now.

John

Hi John! Great to see you still lurk around these parts. I guess we're all in the family of owners of this great car! :biggrin:

Send me an email when you get a chance. I'd love to catch up and see what you're driving these days.

Maybe it's time to start a section in the NSX Prime FAQ with all the scanned stickers from the different years. :biggrin:

Back