• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PMC Certificate, Window Sticker, and VIN Stickers

Hello all!

I am picking up a 2017 on Saturday and it will not come with the original PMC certificate or window sticker. Does anyone have a contact or resource where I can obtain copies of these documents. I have done some searching via Google and this forum and have not been able to come up with a resolution.

I am also curious about the location of the VIN tags. I am aware of the usual dash, door pillar, and floorboard locations. Do these cars have the standard VIN stickers on the fenders, bumpers, tailgate, and hood like most Acura/Honda vehicles?

Thanks -Chad-

Hello all!

I am picking up a 2017 on Saturday and it will not come with the original PMC certificate or window sticker. Does anyone have a contact or resource where I can obtain copies of these documents. I have done some searching via Google and this forum and have not been able to come up with a resolution.

I am also curious about the location of the VIN tags. I am aware of the usual dash, door pillar, and floorboard locations. Do these cars have the standard VIN stickers on the fenders, bumpers, tailgate, and hood like most Acura/Honda vehicles?

Thanks -Chad-
You might be able to track down the original owner. The guy who eventually bought my GT-R from the place I traded it in found me through the forums and I gave him all my maintenance records and spare parts. There are few enough NC1s that someone here or on the FB group probably knows who owned that car.

The best place to get a window sticker is Stuttgart Studios although it is a reproduction. http://www.stuttgartstudios.com/. He has done window stickers from me in the past and they are virtually indistinguishable from the real deal. I have him laminate them so that they display well at car shows. One cool optional feature is that he can also age the sticker so that it simulates age. I have used that company several times and he did a sticker for a 1989 Ferrari for me and it was exact. I can say that because I have the original, but ripped, sticker. He did one for my 2004 NSX which is equally as good and lines up well to my original sticker.

Here is an example 17394BC1-4005-4760-8023-2FBAA219F6F4.jpeg

The best place to get a window sticker is Stuttgart Studios although it is a reproduction. http://www.stuttgartstudios.com/. He has done window stickers from me in the past and they are virtually indistinguishable from the real deal. I have him laminate them so that they display well at car shows. One cool optional feature is that he can also age the sticker so that it simulates age. I have used that company several times and he did a sticker for a 1989 Ferrari for me and it was exact. I can say that because I have the original, but ripped, sticker. He did one for my 2004 NSX which is equally as good and lines up well to my original sticker.

Incredible! I gotta bookmark him. I misplaced the one for my CRX.

Back