• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original WIndow Stickers

Ben said:
Hi John! Great to see you still lurk around these parts. I guess we're all in the family of owners of this great car! :biggrin:

Send me an email when you get a chance. I'd love to catch up and see what you're driving these days.

I thought he bought something in White :biggrin:

I'll know how you guy's feel when I sell the NSX to my brother. At least in my case it is within my imediate family and we have plans to continue to customize the car together even when it exchanges hands. :wink:

Chris, I guess if you must sell, keeping it in the family is a good idea.

You're right about White! Here is my latest "obsession" car. At least I have a daily driver now (unlike when I had the NSX) so I can keep it clean and reserved for fun stuff only. Suffer much less paranoia too not having to use it unless conditions are right. It has 15k miles on it now, bought it with 12,700.

My only problem is it was expensive (at least for me). I was able to add original Porsche sport seats, new tires plus Smartire monitoring, a 15k service, battery maintainer, and a strut brace. But now my fun budget is tapped out and I'm "mod-challenged." Keeping it Porsche original, but I'd like to do a Porsche ROW M030 springs/Bilstein HD shocks/swaybar suspension upgrade. Unfortunately, it's going to have to wait -- that's kind of frustrating. I think my shocks are going due to their age (original 993 shocks aren't known for their longevity), preventing the car from being all it could be. If I'm going to do shocks, that's the time to do everything else. Then it gets expensive... I'm sure you know the drill!

Make sure your brother will let you drive "your" NSX once in awhile (get it in writing!).

Attachments

• 839327411.162569344.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
    839327411.162569344.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 213
Anyone have the window sticker for 1996 to post? :biggrin: Thanks!

Back