• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Orlando: Cars & Coffee @ Mech Tech Institute July 28th

Figured I'd get a thread out there to see if anyone was going to C&C at the new location on the 28th? If you haven't heard, Route 46 in Sanford was shut down, forcing Orlando Automotive Club to get a new venue, which is MTI, located at:

8620 S Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, Florida 32809

I'm planning on being there in the Z4M... any NSX'ers attending?

Figured I'd get a thread out there to see if anyone was going to C&C at the new location on the 28th? If you haven't heard, Route 46 in Sanford was shut down, forcing Orlando Automotive Club to get a new venue, which is MTI, located at:

8620 S Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, Florida 32809

I'm planning on being there in the Z4M... any NSX'ers attending?

I am off and I plan to be there! Whos else is coming along! :biggrin: ...x

I'll most likely be down to go if all goes well. Alex hit me up as we get closer! I actually like that it's now going to be about 30 miles closer to my house...that = awesome! Hope the venue is as good though.

What time? I should be able to make it

What time? I should be able to make it

Looks like this new location will meet up from 9am-12noon. I usually like to arrive around 8:30 or 9ish. They also said something about extending this first meet till around 2pm. Apparently MTI, where it's being held, is opening it's doors to visitors to have a tour of their building. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Looks like this new location will meet up from 9am-12noon. I usually like to arrive around 8:30 or 9ish. They also said something about extending this first meet till around 2pm. Apparently MTI, where it's being held, is opening it's doors to visitors to have a tour of their building. Hope that helps.

I was going to go to the sanford one to check it out, glad I found this. What kind of turnout is expected?

I was going to go to the sanford one to check it out, glad I found this. What kind of turnout is expected?

Sorry NetViper, I didn't see your post in time. I went to the event and the turnout was great but am just now getting to reading your post. A lot of the usual cars plus a lot of new ones showed. I like this venue a lot more than the Rt.46. They were doing like an open house so there was a little more than just a car gathering. You need to come out next month. We had 3 NSX's this time.

Back