• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ouch 120mph in a 65!!!

Has the OP ever said he had more than a couple beers before this drive?

Gotta love the way internet tough guys love to ratchet up the rhetoric.

"Stirring the Pot"!?!!?!? "bringing the thread into the gutter"?!?!?!

What in the F............. "disturbing"........
my response to a DRUNK driver is disturbing ...... !??!!?
Um..........Ok.......

Apparently you appreciate a DRUNK behind the wheel and therefore take offense at an individual, (me), who takes great offense at the DRUNK, (smoore), that thinks drinking and driving is all a big joke. When smoore goes out and drives drunk again - you need to join him on the road, have him slam into you. At that point you might change your viewpoint towards drunk drivers. :rolleyes:

Hey, chill out man. If you took the time to read post #17 you know how I feel.

I just used your literacy skills for comparing the the two threads. I agree with you in principal, just not in execution. Nothing more , nothing less.

Jack

attachment.php

:biggrin::smile::tongue:

Lucky guy! How long you been seeing her?

Certain kind of people?
Elaborate.
Please explain what are "certain kinds of people" to which you refer?
Lud, the site administrator? The moderators? Who?

Hey whatever your name is, you've been stalking me for a week now, trying bait me. You should try practicing some of your own rhetoric. Some of "these kinds of people" can be anybody you choose to make up in your own mind. Don't take things so literally and don't make assumptions based on your need to feel superior. What an ego!

Jack

Last edited:
Bring it on Cali!!!!!!!!

Hey, chill out man. If you took the time to read post #17 you know how I feel.

I just used your literacy skills for comparing the the two threads. I agree with you in principal, just not in execution. Nothing more , nothing less.

Jack

Look - I'm sorry man - I typically do not post very often but this topic touched a nerve - hence - the multiple responses. I have nothing more to say.

Apparently you appreciate a DRUNK behind the wheel
As Jack already noted, you seem to be misinterpreting what was posted here. Nobody here has excused, let alone appreciated, smoore's reprehensible behavior. Based on posts, we feel exactly the same way you do. We just wouldn't choose the same words to say so (at least, not here on NSXprime).

Let's not get distracted from the fact that one person here has put others' lives in jeopardy with his actions, and not only feels no remorse, but is proud enough about doing so that he's posting about it here.

Look - I'm sorry man - I typically do not post very often but this topic touched a nerve - hence - the multiple responses. I have nothing more to say.

I understand how you feel, I also have been affected. No hard feelings.:smile:

Jack

:confused::confused::confused:

Is this some kind of East Coast vs West Coast thing left over from back in the 2Pac Vs Biggy days? Come out of the 90s bro..........

well, I first need to exit the 80's.:redface:

Your too much a friggin nice guy Jack..........:wink:

Hey Rog, how in the hell are you today? :smile: That was some car show you missed last week.
Ya know those weak phrases "those and certain kinds of people" we credulously mentioned earlier have sent parasympathetic and synergistic shock waves rattling through the inner hidden psyches of those kinds of people and created a very predictable phenomenon.

It seems to have led to an inflated over reaction of highly defensive and prehistoric psychobabble towards "those other kinds of people" if you know what I mean, which I'm trying to break down and come up with a final analysis. :wink:

A very temperamental and highly strung lot indeed!

I like to say to them, before any more super sensitive, guilt ridden "kinds" fly off the lemming cliff, it's only a metaphoric phrase. The analogy is completely and totally benign and subjective.

So if anyone would like to professionally and intelligently discuss this intriguing subject matter with out the chest pumping caveman attitude, I'd be obliged!

So anyway Rog, I'll be seeing you and the lovely wife at the next club meeting! Oh and don't forget your snow shoes tomorrow, now that's something to really get excited over! :smile:

No persons or names were used in this post to protect the innocent.:cool:

Jack

Last edited:
Hey Rog, how in the hell are you today? :smile: That was some car show you missed last week.
Ya know those weak phrases "those and certain kinds of people" we credulously mentioned earlier have sent parasympathetic and synergistic shock waves rattling through the inner hidden psyches of those kinds of people and created a very predictable phenomenon.

It seems to have led to an inflated over reaction of highly defensive and prehistoric psychobabble towards "those other kinds of people" if you know what I mean, which I'm trying to break down and come up with a final analysis. :wink:

I like to say to them, before any more super sensitive, guilt ridden "kinds" fly off the lemming cliff, it's only a metaphoric phrase. The analogy is completely and totally benign and subjective.

So if anyone would like to professionally and intelligently discuss this intriguing subject matter with out the chest pumping caveman attitude, I'd be obliged!

So anyway Rog, I'll be seeing you and the lovely wife at the next club meeting! Oh and don't forget your snow shoes tomorrow, now that's something to really get excited over! :smile:

Jack

:biggrin:

Jack
But alas, the shear volume of your response ,hints at the tempest just below the surface......oh mighty sultan of the tab....

But alas, the shear volume of your response ,hints at the tempest just below the surface......oh mighty sultan of the tab....

In the immortal words of Elvis, Thank you, Thank you very much.:smile:

Jack

How did your ugly mug get such a banging female? :biggrin:

She must be enjoying the proceeds of stolen airbags.

Classy girl. :rolleyes:

Has the OP ever said he had more than a couple beers before this drive?

Gotta love the way internet tough guys love to ratchet up the rhetoric.

Skip - you missed it, Pal. He laid out the whole story- and admitted to drinking "a couple beers" before taking off in the car.

You missed it because he edited his orginal post and took the details down. :cool:

However, if you scroll down a bit, one of NSX Primes OT patrons sealed it into history by quoting him. ;)

I thought this was kind of interesting. Over on the "Killed a E92 Last Night" thread this would be considered stirring the pot and bringing the thread into the gutter and thus would quickly be deemed disturbing and then deleted to the satisfaction of certain kinds of people! Maybe we should have used some of this threads style over there. It seems anything goes!

Jack

Probably because that certain someone hasn't trolled in yet.

Skip - you missed it, Pal. He laid out the whole story- and admitted to drinking "a couple beers" before taking off in the car.

You missed it because he edited his orginal post and took the details down. :cool:

However, if you scroll down a bit, one of NSX Primes OT patrons sealed it into history by quoting him. ;)

I saw the original and the quoted original. A couple of beers, it says. He refused to blow and got a DUI after being stopped for going too fast in a too slow.

I'm not trying to condone drunk driving, but let's be honest and stipulate a couple of beers, if it truly was just that, doesn't necessarily equal drunk driving. Some of these posts are tarring with way too broad a brush.

knowing what we do know about smoore from prime how much of an argument can be made that his two beer limit is truthful:confused:

Back