• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Our Last Drive Of The Year 11-3

I'm down with Alan's hidden lunch spot. Looks cool and another hour in the car is fine by me. Hell, another 10 hours in the car is even better!

I'm from San Diego and will plan to meet you guys at the start in San Clemente to be apart of the Ortega Hiway drive. And we will have lunch with the gang

Louis & Amy
DINOSAN
1993 black over red stock NSX

Not committing yet but I'll most likely be there, Les. I'll confirm later.

But there are no brownies on the lunch menu. You have to come, how am I going to get my brownie fix? You know it's like a drug for me.

But there are no brownies on the lunch menu. You have to come, how am I going to get my brownie fix? You know it's like a drug for me.

:tongue: I guess if I don't go on the drive we'll both have to show up at the Thursday night meet, four days later.

I'm in Colorado for four days. It was snowing a tad this afternoon at my sister's house, although it will be sunny the rest of my visit.

:tongue: I guess if I don't go on the drive we'll both have to show up at the Thursday night meet, four days later.

It's not really about the brownies, it's about getting you to come on the drive.:wink:

They don't have brownies at yellow deli but they DO have the best banana bread IN THE WORLD............. You can buy a slice for $2.50 or the whole loaf for $10. I always buy the whole loaf.......weighs about 10 pounds cuz it's so rich. Whole loaf never lasts longer than a day at my house and Jill swears she doesn't touch it.

Add me in for the drive and lunch coming from SD :smile:
Bryana (potentially +1, gotta double check with my brother).
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hi everyone. I'm a new NSX owner and will most likely make it. 50% chance I'll have a passenger with me. I also plan on joining for lunch.

Harut

Don't forget that Sunday, Nov 3, the day of the drive, is time change at 2 AM. This means we set the clocks back an hour so we'll be getting an extra hour of sleep before the drive.

Don't forget that Sunday, Nov 3, the day of the drive, is time change at 2 AM. This means we set the clocks back an hour so we'll be getting an extra hour of sleep before the drive.

Thanks for that. That's great news!

Also my passengers name is Anna.

thx Patty for the warning...did not realized its that time again.....save me from writing up Les not doing his job & everybody showing up early:biggrin:

Since I'm neither your mother or father I didn't feel the need to have to remind you of the time change.:wink:...............:tongue:

Since I'm neither your mother or father I didn't feel the need to have to remind you of the time change.:wink:...............:tongue:

I am so full of it.....especially today:biggrin:......one hour early to de par-tee sitting around makes me a douche:redface:

U R the Don....whatever you do....just don't kick my a$$!

Last edited:
Back