• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior Pair of Bride Pro Leather Bucket Seats w/ NSX Bride Rails - SF Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I have a pair of Bride Pro's (discontinued) in black leather with red stitching.
They are in pretty good shape, a couple of little imperfections, but only on the back side of the seats.
No large tears or rips, just one or two small punctures (smaller than a size of a dime) on the back of the drivers seat, passengers seat is mint.
Includes both driver and passenger side Bride seat rails for direct drop-in to your NSX. (3 month wait - special order)
Purchased these 2 years ago, previous owner cut off the Bride tags (not sure why) but I can assure you they are authentic.

I would prefer local pickup because the packaging would be rather large and expensive.
Looking to get $800 for both seats and rails, picked up in San Francisco.

8223865279_4c6b6f9f48.jpg

8224940974_315bccb158.jpg

8223864899_38231910ec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back