• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Run - Sunday April 6th

For those coming from LA/OC you should meet up at the old Ortega run meeting spot @ 9 and make it an old school Ortega/ Palomar Run...

Btw, bring a friend, it won't be NSX Only, I have a couple Porsche friends that want to join us...although I would like it to be NSX dominant.

Palomar is in my backyard-- relatively speaking-- so I'm gonna be a "maybe" on this one. To everyone else out there who is considering this, don't forget that the YELLOW DELI in Valley Center is very close to Palomar. The Yellow Deli is open on Sunday

Wow...it sure has changed around here...only two maybes so far? (Thanks for the replies guys)

I mean, I know there isn't free food, but it sure beats the crap out of standing around a dealership talking:rolleyes:

Hope to see some of you there....

91 X you need to clear your PM inbox, tried to send you a PM.

Cool..

Here is a quick route map of what we are planning....should take around 4 hours depending how long we stop at the observatory or lunch..should be done by around 2-3 pm...

image.jpg

Hope to see some more NSX'ers sign up before the 6th.

Sorry guys, going to have to postpone this one by a week.. I am going on vacation til April 1st and my brakes are starting to make that horrible grinding sound, don't know of they'll be done in time for the 6th...

The new date is Sunday , April 13th .

Hopefully we can get more NSX to show up.. I will pm those who said they are coming to let you know.

Last edited:
Mark,

what up brother. Have not seen you in a bit. My wife and I had a baby boy! My wife want to head over to your work for food and others.
I might be able to stop by in about 3 weeks. I think.

I might join you in summer for some drives.

What up Troy and Conrad!
You guys up for Cars & Coffee in Carlsbad?

Hope to see you all soon. I see Randy at weird places. dude is jetsetting. ran into him at Nor Cal airport all in disguse as a BMW/Porsche Guy. =)

Also, I ran into Frank (AZ) at the gym I go to. He is now living in SD.

Any who later guys. Its been a while.

K2 out.

Mark,

what up brother. Have not seen you in a bit. My wife and I had a baby boy! My wife want to head over to your work for food and others.
I might be able to stop by in about 3 weeks. I think.

I might join you in summer for some drives.

What up Troy and Conrad!
You guys up for Cars & Coffee in Carlsbad?

Hope to see you all soon. I see Randy at weird places. dude is jetsetting. ran into him at Nor Cal airport all in disguse as a BMW/Porsche Guy. =)

Also, I ran into Frank (AZ) at the gym I go to. He is now living in SD.

Any who later guys. Its been a while.

K2 out.

Congrats on the new baby boy!!!

Would love to see you on the 13th.

Still over here on the Big Island, will be back on 1st... Then to Nicks for some brakes ....
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet. Next time, call me first. My buddy built a huge guest/ villas about 15 mins north of Kona.

Have fun. Aloha.

Just checking in, seeing that not too many have signed up for one of the best drives in so cal?:confused:

I don't do Facebook anymore, so if someone wants to post it on there that'd be fine ...all cars are welcome.

Meeting place will be the Starbucks/ del taco parking lot 30607 Temecula parkway. Temecula,ca. 92592 @10:30 am

Should be great day for a drive thru wine country on way to mt palomar... Hope to see more NSX show up.

Wish I could join in on this; not just one of the best drives in SoCal but one of the best in the US, period.

Can I get a roll call?
Liftnot?
Tbnsx?
Rj?
Blackracerx?
Go krt?
Randy?

Should be a nice day with cooler temps forecasted ...
Hope to see y'all soon...

Getting some new rear brakes done as I speak...image.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Mark, I can't make it this sunday.

Ok..looks like this one is fizzling out...

Too bad, maybe if we just meet at a dealership and eat free pizza and talk about cars instead of actually driving them we would get a better turn out:tongue:

We used to have 10-20 sign up for the palomar runs......This place ain't what it used to be.....:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys... This one is canceled ... I'll set up another one soon.

Back