• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Parts from 91 NSX

Hello,
Have some parts from '91 NSX been in garage for 20+ years, getting around to finding new homes:
- stock air box, excellent condition - $100
- OEM rear spoiler with LED $300
- black bra with red NSX logo, in bag, barely used - $100
All obo, pickup or buyer arrange shipping from Vancouver BC.
Arnold

Hi Jaydogg1, for fairness, you replied first, can you pickup this week Wed or Thursday? Is there a way to private message for contact details? Arnold
Hi Arnold, thank you. Where are you located? Are you able to private message me your contact info? I can’t since you’re a new member.

Great Yinzer, pickup Wed or Thurs? Private message me please. Arnold

I was going to have it shipped. Like @jaydogg1 said we can’t message since you’re new. How can we best reach you? Because we’ve learned on Prime to be cautious with purchases from new accounts — would you mind sharing, are you on Facebook and possibly a member of any NSX group?

Thanks!

Andy

Last edited:
Hi Admin, is there a way I can PM these contacts?
Correction on the bra - I thought I had a bag for it, but I just have the bra.

Hi Yinzer, yes, how do we get a hold of an admin so we can connect privately, admin has my email and I can PM whatever details

Thanks for all the replies, great meeting you rice and thanks for the easy transaction on all the parts!
Sorry to the prior requests to purchase, couldn't find a way to get in contact privately to make the deals.
All parts sold.

Thanks for all the replies, great meeting you rice and thanks for the easy transaction on all the parts!
Sorry to the prior requests to purchase, couldn't find a way to get in contact privately to make the deals.
All parts sold.

You did not sell the bra, right?

Back