• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perfect window sticker repros

My "new" 2001 came only with a crappy 2-piece zerox of the original window sticker.

I used these guys for a 911, and they do amazing work, so I had a correct window sticker made.

I actually got a laminated "aged" version, plus a normal print.

Not cheap, but worth it.

new window sticker 2.jpg

new window sticker.jpg

Whooo Hooo! Pop-up Profile Pic!

These guys will be laughing when they can make mine only changing a couple of digits. I didn't much documentation with mine.

Last edited:
The things you notice... Did not realize my OEM rims were forged, thought they were cast until the forged '02-'05 rims.

I just noticed the "retractable projector beam headlights". Did the lights change from 1995? My 2001 came with projectors but I assumed they were added by a previous owner. I had thought only the '02-'05 had projectors. Have to find my 1995 Window Sticker to see if those rims were cast & if they described the lights as projector back then.

Last edited:
The things you notice... Did not realize my OEM rims were forged, thought they were cast until the forged '02-'05 rims.

I just noticed the "retractable projector beam headlights". Did the lights change from 1995? My 2001 came with projectors but I assumed they were added by a previous owner. I had thought only the '02-'05 had projectors. Have to find my 1995 Window Sticker to see if those rims were cast & if they described the lights as projector back then.

This 1995 window sticker says forged wheels and projector headlights. I think the projectors were halogen until the 02 change.

Back