• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

PERFORMANCE DAY MOVED TO JUNE 4th

The April weather in massachusetts is rain...rain...rain then monday comes. Well the good news is that in June the temp and weather should be better. NSX Performance Day 2005 (NSXCA/Mechanics Direct Modifiers) will be moved to Sat June 4th. With lots of time to plan we hope to get a large turn out. In May we will be at New England Dragway several times for tuning and I will post in advance the dates if anybody wants to join us. WE are also now open on Sat for Dyno testing and tuning by appointment. **Racing fuel and NOS will be available at the track for June 4th*** :cool: Any questions please call (Mitch) 978-934-9395

Mitch,

Thanks for the phone call about the rain delay and checking up on my service. The NSX is runnig better than ever. Sign me up for June 4th.

John

Im almost certainly in :biggrin:

We have just sent out the NSXCA / Mechanics Direct Modifiers letter for the event on June 4th. Anybody that needs aproved helmets, gloves, shoes, Racing fuel and any other Performance related items give me a call (978-934-9395) before the event and we can have them waiting at the shop. :smile:

We are four weekends away from our event. I think with all the rain we have had on every weekend sooner or latter the sun will come out. June 4th the sun will shine! :cool:

Back