• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Peter Cunningham at Daytona (Rolex 24 weekend) - Photos

I'm down in florida for the Rolex 24 and caught up with Peter Cunningham running in the Continental support race. First pic includes NSXCA members Carla & Don Lebentritt, David Moore and my daughter Paige.

i-6QxxwPM-XL.jpg

i-GbCPjz5-XL.jpg

i-BjqMBMN-XL.jpg

i-XNfjtx3-XL.jpg

i-5b2G56t-XL.jpg

i-jTfQmmW-XL.jpg

i-K7JtXw2-XL.jpg

??

Bob, At NSXPO Columbus, OH, Peter mentioning having a "new young hotshot" co-driver this coming season. It looks like "Gilsinger" on Peter's Honda - know his full name and anything about him?

THX!

He is a Honda driver and not the "new young hotshot" that Peter spoke about. I had to miss Ohio this year so wasn't aware of his plans and never had the chance to follow up at Daytona.

He is a Honda driver and not the "new young hotshot" that Peter spoke about. I had to miss Ohio this year so wasn't aware of his plans and never had the chance to follow up at Daytona.

Ooops, forgot we did not see you at NSXPO this past October..... I recall now you were busy with some fambily business? :redface:

Thanks for this link to info on new HPD RealTime Racing conscript. :smile:

Back