• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Phoen$x has the loudest exhaust on the planet

Confirmed by AZ DPS today

Phoen$x apparently has the loudest exhaust ever, anywhere... rumor goes that it was heard three states away

Its louder than a V12 with straight pipes, v4 turbos with fart cans, F-16's at idle

Man, you gotta turn that sucker down :biggrin:

haha we need a gopro of that...:biggrin:

HA HA! I'm pretty sure I have partial hearing loss from driving next to him. I think I should sue.

don't tell me it is louder than steve's old sos widebody..that was earsplitting at xpo

No way! That's why he got pulled over?! From where I saw where he had been pulled over - it wasn't too far from the exit.

haha we need a gopro of that...:biggrin:

I just watched my footage and I have it, sound is hard to hear

Will post when I have a chance

btw: he can blame it on me, he is running my old exhaust :)

Here's the video, courtesy of RedWings' GoPro:

[video=vimeo;64042322]http://vimeo.com/64042322[/video]

The DPS officer was on other side of the median as I pulled out of the gas station at Camp Verde. I wasn't even going 35mph, and he turned around and pulled me over. At first I got a stern lecture about my car being too loud (all I have is a CT exhaust, which is probably the quietest aftermarket exhaust for the NSX!), but then he gave me a written warning saying I was going 45 in a 35mph zone, which was bogus because he didn't even have his radar on. Anyway, he was kind of funny about it, and said I could either frame the written warning or throw it away when I got home.

lol...shoulda blamed the lambo....

LOL...it's a good thing that guy wasn't around on any of the drives when we had ours. I can't believe they pulled you over for that!

Yeah, I think my ears are still ringing from following behind you at NSXPO '05! :)

Back