• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Phoenix NSX-T Owners Click Here Please

Hello everyone,

I posted on here about a year ago looking for NSX-T owners to help assist me in developing a new product for the NSX. Ameripol is an Arizona based company that develops panoramic tops and accessories for BMW, Corvette, Ferrari, Lotus and Honda.

The Honda Del Sol is known for it's removable targa top, which is not all that different in design from the NSX targa top, so I am looking to build a prototype "glass top" for the NSX-T.

I've attached some pictures to show you an example of how these tops look on a Honda del Sol. They are made from a cast acrylic and are very durable, scratch resistant and offer excellent UV protection. From the outside they are glossy, and appear to be black in color, but from the inside during the day you can see the color of the tint, which is available in blue and bronze.

I would need a donor top to take measurements, make molds from, and a willing NSX-T owner to allow me to test fit the prototype on their vehicle and take pictures for marketing purposes. In exchange I would let you keep the top for all your assistance.

This is an idea I have been tossing around for some time now, but considering how hard it is to find these tops, that seems to be the only hang up at this point.

So is there anyone out there that could help me out?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0870.JPG
    IMG_0870.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0832.jpg
    IMG_0832.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0831.jpg