• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Girls and NSX's :D

7640571846_50c53eb445_o.jpg

She looks like she is wondering, where's the engine?!

I doubt it. Most girls that have looked under the hood of my car think that IS the engine. I've actually been asked when I show the engine if the car has two.

I doubt it. Most girls that have looked under the hood of my car think that IS the engine. I've actually been asked when I show the engine if the car has two.

This reminds me of my "blond" story:

Long time ago I had a Honda Civic EX coupe with an antomatic transmission, I wanted a manual but a good deal came along and I took it. A good friend asked me to pick up his sister from work because he had to stay in school a little longer that day. I just got the car a few weeks before that so when she got into the car we talked about it and started comparing it to her older Civic. At some point I asked if she wanted to drive, she was excited and that I let her and took the offer. We swiched sides and she took off, 4 blocks later she stoped all scared and she asked if this car is a "stick or auto" because she doens't know how to drive a stick...:smile:

Long time ago I had a Honda Civic EX coupe with an antomatic transmission, I wanted a manual but a good deal came along and I took it. A good friend asked me to pick up his sister from work because he had to stay in school a little longer that day. I just got the car a few weeks before that so when she got into the car we talked about it and started comparing it to her older Civic. At some point I asked if she wanted to drive, she was excited and that I let her and took the offer. We swiched sides and she took off, 4 blocks later she stoped all scared and she asked if this car is a "stick or auto" because she doens't know how to drive a stick...:smile:

Are you making that up? That's the worst I've ever heard.

lol

Back