• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Girls and NSX's :D

you guys are missing the whole point of the pic...... its a hot babe standing over a guys NSX that has no sense of common class.......

WHO PUTS AN ACURA SYMBOL ON THIER FUSE BOX LOL that is the funniest thing I have ever seen..

don't worry guys its an OEM logo his other fuse boxes are not OEM

View attachment 110311

My question is who is looking at the fuse box when there is a semi waif assuming the position....

- - - Updated - - -

zn3jhl.jpg

Is her camel toe sock slipping to the side?

Sure I wish I was the cement on the ground right there with eyeballs and an erect statue...

^Whenever I see one leaning on, or sitting on an NSX, I think "If that B**** was doing that on my car I'd come unhinged"

Yeah all depends on if she's hot or not. If she's hot I'll just take the perfectly good opportunity that my car has given me to open conversation and try to get in there.... That's just me... Just saying.

Where's the tow hook cover?

Shirley it can't just be me, but, does it bother anyone else that in this day in age we still get low resolution, pixelated images? :/

That's a heart! I thought she was showing how stretched out it was.:eek: JK

OMG that made me laugh so hard while eating Chinese take-out I think I expelled some rice out of my nose. Spicy curry seafood too, ow...

Back