• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Girls and NSX's :D

19-2.jpg

I would go into combat with her :biggrin:

what do you mean someone shooting at us.

I cant focus where's my gun?:eek:

found it and its loaded LOL

I did a photoshoot with a model and my NSX. Here's some pics.

Nice pics.

Recently had some models with my car but I told them strictly no sitting on....aluminium.

At the same shoot, there was a 360 and an Evora......the owners didn't mind any sitting on the bonnet...but they're not aluminum?

im pretty ssure thats a fibreglass/frp/cf hood. dont think its oem. the bumper should be ok as its polyurethane.

Nice pics.

Recently had some models with my car but I told them strictly no sitting on....aluminium.

At the same shoot, there was a 360 and an Evora......the owners didn't mind any sitting on the bonnet...but they're not aluminum?

I <3 Halloween.
I forgot my camera that night. :mad:
20121101_000928_o.jpg

Chick looks 90s retro..There's even a bush guard lol. She does have a decent face and nice body... Must be an old add.

yeah, that's an OLD pic, probably like a decade old about now, at least.

looks very raquel darrian generation :wink:

NSXrebel Quote: <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by [B said:
butter78[/B]
Chick looks 90s retro..There's even a bush guard lol. She does have a decent face and nice body... Must be an old add.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
yeah, that's an OLD pic, probably like a decade old about now, at least.

damn, one of the FUNNIEST moments in highschool was when we had a male supply teacher checking attendance once time and he was calling everyone's first names to see if students were in class or not.

teacher: "raquel, is raquel present?...."
my friend: (out loud) "... darrian?..."

teacher looked started for a second then smiled.... and immediately moved onto calling out the next student :biggrin:

Looks like u know what you are talking about. I approve!!

New NSX in 13 sec.
Sexy Women of SEMA 2012
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_AdSKL1bK6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Back