• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Girls and NSX's :D

dnee1k.jpg

I wonder if those shorts are lululemon........:wink:

Damn! Oh, and I think I saw a truck in the background somewhere in there in desperate need of a lowering!

Lol, that was my ride. It's on my (formerly) very sloped driveway and was an unintentional, impromptu shot. The irony of that statement is that my car is so low that it's almost un-drivable; as it scrapes on nearly everything. It's partly why 600+ HP (criminally) just sits in my garage for days and days. :redface:

Lol, that was my ride. It's on my (formerly) very sloped driveway and was an unintentional, impromptu shot. The irony of that statement is that my car is so low that it's almost un-drivable; as it scrapes on nearly everything. It's partly why 600+ HP (criminally) just sits in my garage for days and days. :redface:

I see the sloped driveway, but it still has some massive wheel gap up front. Mine was slammed to the grown but I still drove it hard, so much, i messed up the fender lip on both sides. :)

Back