• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics from monthly NSX meet at SCA (October 2007)

My last shot for the Non-NSX owners but one day will be, just like me! :cool:

S2K-G-NSX.jpg

WarpDrive behind the machine! Nice pix my friend!

Supdawg79: Thank you for the compliment for sure!:biggrin: I can't wait to see you get behind a machine to share your tasteful ninja eye skillz as well! :smile:

Berlinas2K2: Is that your white S2k? Nice and clean I'd say if so. :cool:

Clemente B.

Great Shots WarpDrive! Thank you for sharing some of your pics.

NA2 to NA2 NSX-R conversion.
about 65k+ worth of the very best top end add on and replacement parts.
thats not including the car itself:eek:

You're saying 65K+ in parts? Or his car is worth $65k? Is there a posting on his car somewhere? The only GPW NSX-R conversion i know of in OC is NSXSUPRA's.. Somewhat shocked to see another NSX-R conversion here in OC.

airwolf,

please pm me and i'll tell you about he car (it's mine). Erick, knows the car well and knows what has been included, but it is not my style to list a build list on the net.

thanks

Tom

ErickNSX.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I am not one to quote pictures but this is a stunning angle, also helps that the car is equally impressive, wow!

Menacing. Like shark waiting for his prey. Come out come out where ever you are. :biggrin:
I started shooting a bit late, too busy being a fan. :smile: But I'd like to share a few late night shots. :biggrin:

ErickNSX.jpg

Ashman: Thank you for the compliment for sure and yes, that car is very nice to say the least.

Jin1976: I totally agree with you now that you put it that way; it does look like a serious shark ready to bite some unsuspecting sports car rearend. lol

Back