• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pics: NSX & Friends from HS.

Would you mind sharing what bodykit/mods were on these two Lexuses? They are gorgeous and I love the body kit and wheel combination.

Thanks for the compliment, btw Lexus plural would be "Lexus". :tongue:

Anyways per your question, both SC's have Autocouture Body Kits, it is probably the best quality aftermarket body kit you can get for this car.

My black SC has Maido/ Maya GR5 Wheels and my friend white one has Wed Kranz wheels.

Thans for the correction. Looks like you're in California. Which shop carries the Autocouture body kit and do you have a recommended paint/body shop to do the installation? Also, what exhaust do you have on the car? It looks understatedly aggressive.

After looking at your cars, I'm seriously contemplating picking up an SC!

Thans for the correction. Looks like you're in California. Which shop carries the Autocouture body kit and do you have a recommended paint/body shop to do the installation? Also, what exhaust do you have on the car? It looks understatedly aggressive.

After looking at your cars, I'm seriously contemplating picking up an SC!

Yep, SoCal. You can get the AC Kit as we call it here: http://www.l-tunedparts.com/index.php

My exhaust is from JIC Magic.

Thanks for sharing. What size wheels are you running? 18/19?

Also, do you have a recommended body shop in SoCal that can install the kit?

Thanks for sharing. What size wheels are you running? 18/19?

Also, do you have a recommended body shop in SoCal that can install the kit?

I am running 19s: (F) 19x9 +26, (R) 19x10 +29. I had a friend do the body work, he doesn't have a shop or anything, he just rents a booth. But good body shops are everywhere in SoCal. Just make a post in the SoCal section and ask for a recommendation.

here are higher res pix, enjoy :smile:

by the way, what's up bat! I see you on my350. nice NSX

Very clean white NSX Jason! Let me know if you need full-res pix without my name on it....
IMG_5959.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg

IMG_5985.jpg

IMG_5989.jpg

the rest here: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Tenac1ousZ/Car Photoshoot/

Last edited:
Back