• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pics of 18/19 HP evos on blk nsx

Get the stainless lip. less problem maintaining.:biggrin:

I am also looking to buy a set of the HP Evo Lighting's in an 18/19 Hyper Silver Dark combo. I am not sure about which lip to get but would love to hear the arguements for either/both. A shiny lip looks nicer imo but i am looking for wheels that dont need special care and can just be high pressure hosed to be cleaned and the more durable would be prefered i supose (lots of pot holes in the areas i drive).

If anyone knows where i can get these IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP let me know please.

I would also be interested in other brands of mesh wheels if they are similarly priced.

I am also looking to buy a set of the HP Evo Lighting's in an 18/19 Hyper Silver Dark combo. I am not sure about which lip to get but would love to hear the arguements for either/both. A shiny lip looks nicer imo but i am looking for wheels that dont need special care and can just be high pressure hosed to be cleaned and the more durable would be prefered i supose (lots of pot holes in the areas i drive).

If anyone knows where i can get these IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP let me know please.

I would also be interested in other brands of mesh wheels if they are similarly priced.
I just sold a set of these. They are all easily maintained. The machined lip is clear coated so it does'nt get dull. The stainless lip is also very nice. You will need to purchase a set of 5mm spacers for the front and rear as they will touch your calipers if not. I bought mine as a package from Speeddepot.com.

Back