• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

PICS OF OLDER MODEL NSX WITH 2002 LIGHTS

Does it look like it was alot of modifications made to make the 2002 lights fit on this older model NSX? How does everyone think it looks?
6.jpg

I think those lights look good on the old front end, actually. Although they come out looking kind of flat. I think they might not look as good in real life when they're a little more bulbous.

-Mike

never wouldve guessed, but i kinda like it. i think the flatness looks better than the new 'bulbous' lights.

gonna have to like my 91 better, though. cant afford both the new car and the resultant alimony. d'oh!!

Remember though that the car in the photoshoped picture doesn't have one stock panel forward of the doors.

-- Chris

Originally posted by grippgoat:
I think those lights look good on the old front end, actually. Although they come out looking kind of flat. I think they might not look as good in real life when they're a little more bulbous.

-Mike

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://www.NSXClassifieds.com - free NSX classifieds site!

We saw the new NSX in person last week here at the Honda facility in Torrance. ANYTIME noticed that the cut around the lights under the hood was different as well. Not only would it require a new hood and front bumper, but actual cutting of the metal bracket around the old light. It's hard to explain, but it was obvious when seeing it in person that the actual light will not fit in the space of the old light.

Back