• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[PICS] SuperCarsChicago Shootout

Pictures from the Super Cars Chicago shootout have now been posted online. Go to: http://www.racingflix.com/Events/SCC_Shootout
If you have any Pics from this event that you would like me to add to this page, email me at [email protected]

Hopefully the videos from this Event will be up this weekend.

Enjoy!

------------------

2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

Hey o-ace, how did you fare at the drag with your Corvette? Who were the fastest out there?(prolly the viper guys...
redface.gif
)

Originally posted by cojones:
any NSXers at this event ?
Yes, there was a very sharp lookin Black 91' NSX spraying a 75 shot of Nitrous. That NSX is def. capable of running mid 12s but due to tranny problems (type-R tranny), he couldn't shift the gears right and the car wouldn't go into 4th. That NSX was still running mid 13s.

ak: my car's best run was a 12.20 @ 112.8 mph with a 1.78 60' time. As you may know, my car still needs to be tuned for my Mods. After tuning, I'm looking for high 11's on motor.
smile.gif

Originally posted by ak:
Hey o-ace, how did you fare at the drag with your Corvette? Who were the fastest out there?(prolly the viper guys...
redface.gif
)

The quickest car was Weiland's Yellow GTS which I believe ran a 10.90 @ 131 mph
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by O-Ace:
Originally posted by cojones:
any NSXers at this event ?
Yes, there was a very sharp lookin Black 91' NSX spraying a 75 shot of Nitrous. That NSX is def. capable of running mid 12s but due to tranny problems (type-R tranny), he couldn't shift the gears right and the car wouldn't go into 4th. That NSX was still running mid 13s.

ak: my car's best run was a 12.20 @ 112.8 mph with a 1.78 60' time. As you may know, my car still needs to be tuned for my Mods. After tuning, I'm looking for high 11's on motor.
smile.gif

That's a very good time. I'm guessing you were running slicks. I don't even wanna guess what's gonna happen when you run your NOS!
smile.gif

Originally posted by ak:
That's a very good time. I'm guessing you were running slicks. I don't even wanna guess what's gonna happen when you run your NOS!
smile.gif

Thanks! Btw, this was on BFG drag radials
smile.gif

I'll let you know when the Nitrous is in...it's gonna be one hell of a ride
biggrin.gif

Back