• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures from NSX meet in Hawaii

Sweet! I did not realize there were so many NSX's in Hawaii!!! I see one CTSC and one Turbo?? And a Sweet Type-R replica??

Like I needed another reason to love Hawaii!

Wow!! :eek:

Very sweet gathering. Hope there was enough room to really drive those mountain roads. Either that or just slalom through the tourists. (kidding-please don't try this) :tongue:

Mahalo for the pictures guys and take care!

Aloha from SoCal!!!

Wow a very high percentage of aftermarket wheels in Hawaii.

NetViper said:
Sweet! I did not realize there were so many NSX's in Hawaii!!! I see one CTSC and one Turbo?? And a Sweet Type-R replica??
Yeah, the twin-turbo one is sweet. The car was built by Factor X Engineering. I believe the owner said it puts down over 500hp and should do more when some bugs are tuned out.

The type-R replica is also a sweet car. It's also got a lot of nice pieces all over it, especially in the engine compartment. The car's owner posts here as kkt.

spartan2-3 said:
Sweet, I also didn't realize there are so many NSX's in Hawaii is everyone from the same Island? :confused:
Yes, all those NSX are from Oahu. Everyone was surprised by the turn out. It was the most NSXs in one place we'd ever seen in Hawaii...13 cars total even though 2 didn't show up. There are also a few more we know of on other islands.

We were trying to figure out how many NSXs are in Hawaii based on the ones we know of and the ones we've spotted. Our very rough estimate is at least 25 in the state, across all islands.

To the Hawaii NSXers reading this: it was great meeting all of you again! I would love to break our record of 13 cars for our next meet! :D

I vote for Hawaii for xpo 09 :tongue: As long as Honda pays for shipping :eek:

docjohn said:
I vote for Hawaii for xpo 09 :tongue: As long as Honda pays for shipping :eek:

That would be cool. I'd be all for that. Unfortunately, the week would just be cruising sitting in traffic and eating :smile: I doubt you guys want to run your cars at Hawaii Raceway Park :eek:

As for shipping. It's not that bad. About $1000 each way. Surely you guys can handle that right? :biggrin: Gas is kind of expensive right now though. I think we are about $3.40 since the Hurricain.

Great pics zff. I too had a very nice time. Anyone know what happened to Ben? We lost him after our lunch stop.

FuryNSX said:
Wow!! You guys came out in force!! Looking great!
Haha Randy good one..."force"...Darth Vader avatar :smile:

Back