• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Planet Acura's April FREE oilchange give away

Mods, if this is an issue, please let me know, but Free is good if I'm not mistaken :biggrin:
I'm starting a one freebee Oilchange on any Acura Car or Suv per month at Southern California's newest Acura Dealership. I will mail out your coupon with all the info. on it to the winner.

The first member/guest to answer this question posted here wins:

Why is 2006 a special year for ACURA?

Matt Piercey
www.planetacura.com
7550 firestone blvd.
Downey Ca 90241
562-869-1111

pierceman said:
should I do this every month, good idea or bad? :wink:
Good idea.

I also humbly suggest you spend more time over here. I know you're allegiances and friendships run deep on S2Ki.com and I'm not for one second suggesting you leave them or that behind you but you now own one of the coolest cars ever made and you'll find that this board also has some very cool people here. I, for one, would love to see you over here more. You can add to the community.

Thanks Da Hapa,
I'm going to expand my web surfing over here as much a possible, I have already received a wealth of info over here that saved many headaches. As you know I do this for fun first, to meet people to go drive/meet with and second to have a reliable dealer that people know they can count on for no BS. Thanks for the support!
Matt Piercey

pierceman said:
we are taking suggestions too if you all have any other fun ideas.
MAtt

I have a fun idea.. Put me in a NSX.....:biggrin: :biggrin: .. SOon, I will be there Matt. I just need to fix this other S2000, sell it and:eek: The day will come soon I am hoping

pierceman said:
I have an 04 silverstone here now 21k with your name on it.
MAtt
$21K for a 2004? Where do I sign up for that deal:biggrin:

So, I notice a package at my door and think to myself, "Hmm.... I'm not expecting anything." I pick it up and see from the address label that it is from Planet Acura. So, I think, "oh ok.... but wait.... This is a big box for a free oil change coupon." *scratch head*

I open it and, "aha!" Thanks for the T-shirt, Matt! It was a pleasant surprise. :D

Back