• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Polish and Wax - Zaino

Originally posted by milz50:
I was cleaning my kitchen one day and put Zaino on my stovetop. Am I weird?

Shoot, I use Zaino on my bathroom countertop - it works great!

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

While we are on this subject, who is our best liaision with Zaino ......? Would that be Jimbo?

We would like to recruit Zaino as a sponsor of NSXPO 2003 so any help in making the introductions would be appreciated ....

Please private me at: [email protected]

That's interresting,if they (zaino) do offer us sponsorship,that may elevate stock price(credability) in the community.Supporting us, as many vendors allready do dose'nt hurt!

Originally posted by docjohn:
That's interresting,if they (zaino) do offer us sponsorship,that may elevate stock price(credability) in the community.Supporting us, as many vendors allready do dose'nt hurt!

Definitely.

Furthermore, while vendors who set up booths at the event and offer door prizes are certainly worthy of our appreciation, the real champions are those who provide major financial sponsorship sufficient for us to reduce registration fees to attendees.

The following major sponsors supported NSXPO 2002 in Texas and their support is definitely appreciated:

- Advanced Fluid Solutions
- Zymol
- American Honda
- Valvoline
- Goodson Acura
- Cobalt Friction
- Wheels America

This was the fourth consecutive year that Zymol sponsored the concours event and the fifth year that American Honda provided major assistance; the others were first-time sponsors. We look forward to their continued support in the future.

If anyone has any interest in sponsoring NSXPO 2003, or has contacts that could be useful in recruiting additional sponsors, please contact Hrant at [email protected]

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 09 March 2003).]

that's what I'm talking about!Author,Author.

Back